The all-new Moto Razr will feature a foldable screen packed within a flip phone shell.
So, with its foldable design, Motorola's Razr is getting people riled up with excitement.
If legitimate, the fresh Razr follows the likes of the Huawei Mate X and the Smasung Galaxy Fold in attempting to articulate foldable monitors into the mainstream. Set to debut on November 13, the 2019 Moto Razr has been leaked multiple times including key features and specifications.
Yes, the phone isn't out yet, but when has that stopped us from fawning over leaked images, especially super legit-looking ones from people like Evan Blass (@evleaks). It won't be long before we find out for certain, since the launch of the Motorola Razr is only two weeks away. Motorola RAZR foldable phone images were then leaked on Weibo. Here's hoping what we're seeing is just a quirk of a preproduction unit, or a software setting at play. With the reveal scheduled to take place on November 13th, and the flood gates seemingly open, it seems inevitable that we'll get an even clearer look at the phone before Motorola takes the stage. In addition to this, there could be a smaller secondary display with a resolution of 800 x 600 pixels. The invite includes a GIF showing a phone folding and unfolding and reads "An original unlike any other".
If this follows with the previous leaks we've seen of this particular phone from Motorola, assuming they're able to deliver a phone with an above-average capable display, they might well have a sneaker hit on their hands.
The first three show us the phone in its closed position and give us a better understanding of the outside displays function. But wait, you might be saying, didn't we already have a Motorola RAZR, a couple of times?
In terms of specs, the resurrected RAZR will likely be an entirely midrange affair, sporting Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Beto O'Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race
- Syrian soldiers killed in first border clash with Turkey
- Reaction: Sixers Dominate Minnesota & Joel Embiid Fights KAT!
- Alphabet's stock down as profits dips in Q3
- England fined for haka response vs New Zealand
- Diablo IV Announced at BlizzCon 2019
- How daylight saving time affects health — Science Says
- Gerrit Cole thanks Astros fans in heartfelt note
- Overwatch 2 confirmed with big focus on co-op content
- Trump says he ‘can understand’ Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex