If all goes well in his first work with the Seahawks next week, Gordon will make his Seattle debut in the team's next game November 11 at NFC West-leading San Francisco. Given that only two touchdown catches on the season have come from someone other than Evans and Godwin, adding a talented receiver for an affordable price tag like Josh Gordon would be well worth the pursuit for the Bucs. Wilson welcomed his newest receiver on Twitter. However, the Pro Bowl wide receiver has said he's ready to play.
The only problem was Gordon wasn't hurt enough to be finished for the year, so the Patriots held onto him until after the trading deadline before they released him. "And those I know that have worked with him and coached him, they rave about his talent and play-making ability". "I'm looking to Baltimore at this point", he said, per Andrew Callahan of the Boston Herald.
In addition to Gordon's struggles away from football, reports surfaced in recent weeks questioning his work ethic.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick did not have much to say when asked Friday about the decision to part ways with Gordon.
"He was showing signs of undependability", Curran said of Gordon.
The 68-year-old coach with chic, players-loving ways strongly believes he can coach and mentor any supreme talent into his team culture in Seattle.
The only risk the Seahawks are taking is messing with a good thing.
Due to the designation, the Patriots were required to released Gordon upon his return to full health.
With that, plus the fact the Seahawks at 6-2 on the year and in the mix for a spot in the playoffs, it's easy to see why Gordon would be excited.
Not only are the Rams now trailing the Seahawks in the division race, but Los Angeles also sits behind the undefeated San Francisco 49ers as well, meaning they will be in third place entering Week 10. If Gordon can help them in any way, the receiver's words about the journey beginning may have some merit.
- How to Get and Use Apple TV+
- US economy adds more than 100K jobs, unemployment rises slightly
- Trump Proposes Fireside Chat On TV To Read The Ukraine Phone Call
- IPads, iPhones need software updates
- Diablo IV Announced at BlizzCon 2019
- How daylight saving time affects health — Science Says
- Not so fast: Netflix faces backlash over playback speed test feature
- Washington expects to sign Phase One trade deal with Beijing in November
- Alphabet's stock down as profits dips in Q3
- Beto O'Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race