The reigning champions head to Anfield sitting six points behind the pacesetters following dramatic comeback victories for both sides on Saturday.
10 Points Liverpool have won from losing positions this season, the most in the Premier League.
Asked about Guardiola's comments on Monday afternoon, the Reds boss said: 'I am not in a Man City mood at the moment.
The goal was ruled out by VAR, with the Premier League offering a weird explanation that said Firmino's "armpit" was offside.
On Liverpool's penchant for last-gasp winners - they have now scored five of those since the start of last season, more than any other team - Guardiola claimed it was not luck as "it happened in the last two seasons many, many times".
Sadio Mane scored Liverpool's victor in the 94th minute after earlier being booked for diving.
Silva sustained a muscle injury in Man City's narrow 2-1 victory Southampton.
Manchester City's Kyle Walker celebrates scoring their second goal with Gabriel Jesus and teammates.
When Ederson spilled the ball while saving Stuart Armstrong's shot in the 13th, James Ward-Prowse was waiting to pounce.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted Manchester United had taken a "step back" after their mini-revival came to a crashing halt as Josh King's strike gave Bournemouth the points at Dean Court.
"I am absolutely not in the mood today to talk about Man City", said Klopp.
"The best way to go to Anfield is to play a good game against Atalanta, who have been fighting with the top clubs in Italy for the last two or three seasons".
Only one team has won the league unbeaten - Arsenal in 2004.
Captain Granit Xhaka was out of the Arsenal squad after appearing to swear at fans last week, and Aubameyang wore the armband in his absence.
Newcastle climbed out of the relegation zone with a 3-2 win at West Ham.
- Gomes' injury overshadows Everton's 1-1 draw with Spurs
- How to Get and Use Apple TV+
- Diablo IV Announced at BlizzCon 2019
- Eight people arrested in Vietnam over Essex container deaths
- Trump Proposes Fireside Chat On TV To Read The Ukraine Phone Call
- New York Gov. Cuomo bids new Florida resident Trump adieu: 'Good riddance'
- United States election 2020: Elizabeth Warren sets out health funding plan
- Whistleblower 'willing to take written questions from Republicans'
- Overwatch 2 confirmed with big focus on co-op content
- Alphabet's stock down as profits dips in Q3