The midfielder has been hampered by a niggling groin injury for around a month after suffering the problem while away with the France squad during the October global break.
"But of course I'm interested because it's obviously going to affect potentially what we can do in January or not", Lampard said in connection with the verdict. "It looks like the injuries are clearing up". "But yes, he's in the squad and available".
And everyone associated with the London side would be keeping their hopes high since they manage to beat Ajax at the Amsterdam Arena 1-0 a couple of weeks ago.
Ajax have never lost an away Champions League match in England (W1 D3 L0), winning most recently away at Spurs in April 2019. Their last away European Cup defeat on English soil was in April 1980, a 2-0 semi-final defeat against Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest side.
When I think of the period when I was with José Mourinho and Louis van Gaal.
Michy Batshuayi scored a 86th-minute victor to secure three points and hoist Chelsea FC to the top of Group H. They hold the fourth position on the Premier League's points table.The club will compete against Ajax on November 6.
This is a tasty fixture!
"It's the subjective in-between ones that we really need to decide where we're coming from with this idea of "clear and obvious" because at the weekend there were lots of not clear and obvious and some were overturned and some were not", he stated.
According to WhoScored, Mount had a pass accuracy of 50%, took 24 touches, attempted two dribbles, and made one tackle and one clearance.
Nicholas added: "I still feel there are a few hiccups along the way. We all want a better game and better decisions and the right decisions but at the moment we're not quite getting that".
Lampard and his team of young guns have yet to truly make Stamford Bridge their fortress, struggling to break down typically defensive opposition setups before surrendering sloppy goals from set-pieces.
"Of course there are threats, but I'm not a manager who is thinking about that".
Follow minute-by-minute updates across the Sky Sports website and app via our live match blog.
- Overwatch 2 confirmed with big focus on co-op content
- Adobe's new Photoshop Camera app puts AI-powered filters on your phone
- Jets' Adams: 'Patriots don't take calls on Tom Brady'
- Patriots WR Josh Gordon Has Reportedly Been Claimed Off Waivers
- Gomes' injury overshadows Everton's 1-1 draw with Spurs
- United States election 2020: Elizabeth Warren sets out health funding plan
- Remember: Adjust your clocks back at 2 am Sunday morning
- Article image Saudi Aramco confirms plans to list on Riyadh bourse
- India to continue talks on RCEP trade deal
- Trump says Duchess of Sussex is taking press coverage ‘very personally’