The over/under on the Dallas Cowboys-New York Giants game Monday night at MetLife Stadium was 48.5 points. As seen in the footage embedded below, the former National Basketball Association champ was sporting an ear-to-ear grin as he roasted Giants fans left and right.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - The black cat that delayed Monday night's Cowboys-Giants game to the delight of millions as it wandered onto and about the field has evaded officials - for now.
All this and more as we get you up to speed with the sports world on this Tuesday. "I think all that stuff helps in being able to prepare the second time against a team". He suffered the head injury October 6 in the Giants' loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
It's not the first time Harlan had an epic call.
Dallas were down 9-3 at the time, but thereafter out-scored the Giants by 25 points in a 37-18 victory at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
Ezekiel Elliott ran for a season-high 139 yards as Dallas (5-3) beat NY (2-7) for the sixth straight time. A win by the Cowboys would preserve them alone in first, forward of Philadelphia (which entered Week 9 at Four-Four) in addition to the Giants and cellar-dwelling Washington (1-7 coming into Sunday). It's about 10 seconds behind the television feed. Just 26 seconds later, safety Xavier Woods hauled in an ill-advised pass attempt from Jones and returned the interception 29 yards to the NY 39-yard line.
The Cowboys wouldn't lose the lead again.
The Giants got off to a quick start and led 12-3 in the second quarter, but the Cowboys rallied to take a 13-12 lead at halftime.
Xavier Woods intercepted a third-down pass by Jones on the ensuing series and returned it to the Giants 38, setting up Maher's go-ahead field goal on the final play.
Jones lost his seventh fumble to set up a 28-yard field goal by Brett Maher to give Dallas a 16-12 lead late in the third quarter. "I'd rather get here like that than I had with one more win". The quarterback completed 62.9 percent of his passes, totaling 257 yards and three touchdowns for a 101.7 passer rating. They forced two Giants field goals after NY got the ball in the Red Zone.
- Whistleblower 'willing to take written questions from Republicans'
- Jets' Adams: 'Patriots don't take calls on Tom Brady'
- Key facts as Delhi chokes in toxic smog
- Remember: Adjust your clocks back at 2 am Sunday morning
- Check out Minkah Fitzpatrick’s 96-yard interception return for Steelers
- All versions of Diablo IV will be online-only
- Patriots WR Josh Gordon Has Reportedly Been Claimed Off Waivers
- Diablo IV Announced at BlizzCon 2019
- Motorola's foldable Razr shows off eerily familiar guise in leak
- Gomes suffers horror injury as Everton, Spurs draw