He faced up with Kyle Kuzma before drawing Howard.
This second stop with the Lakers, though, feels different.
And while Lakers role players did the heavy lifting in the rally, LeBron James kept up his torrid pace, posting a third straight triple-double with 30 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds. Three minutes and 48 seconds of game time later, the Lakers led by 3, using the 16-0 surge to guide them to a 118-112 win, their sixth victory in a row. He answered that question by discussing a newfound focus on health. Vogel called Boylen "one of the smartest basketball men I've ever worked with", and Boylen also heaped praise on his former boss. "Health is wealth. A lot of people try to get rich with money, but try to get rich with your body".
Zach LaVine led the Bulls with 26 points on 9-for-18 shooting, adding seven rebounds and seven assists.
Hayward made 17 of 20 shots, including a three-pointer.
Gordon Hayward scored 39 points, his most in a Boston uniform, and added seven rebounds and eight assists for the Celtics in a 119-113 victory at Cleveland.
LeBron himself couldn't holdback during a phenomenal second half run by Howard.
"It comes with team success for me", James said.
"(Davis) is not going anywhere, "Windhorst said.
But no matter who you want to blame, the Bulls will need to find an identity, and fast, if they want to be a competitive team all season.
"I mean, it is".
"He's a dominant player in this league and for him to have that type of versatility, doing everything, and that's not even talking about his defense", coach Frank Vogel said. "All-Star is always a fun city, and when you bring everybody back into the Mecca of basketball, it's always going to be great, so I'm excited for it and hopefully I'm able to be another All-Star and play in front of this home crowd, but I'll be here regardless".
"So it just depends what we need".
The Bulls came into Tuesday's matchup with the Lakers looking to put together a sustained effort against one of the league's hottest teams, winners of five-straight games on their way into the United Center.
Bulls: Visit the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night (Thursday, PHL time).
- Trump Admin Is Too Inept To Pull Off Quid Pro Quo
- Eight people arrested in Vietnam over Essex container deaths
- Celades on Lille clash: It's Valencia's biggest match of the season
- Gomes' injury overshadows Everton's 1-1 draw with Spurs
- House impeachment inquiry requests White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney testify
- Key facts as Delhi chokes in toxic smog
- Adobe's new Photoshop Camera app puts AI-powered filters on your phone
- McDonald's chief executive out over relationship with employee
- New Facebook logo arrives as its 'family' grows
- Trump says Duchess of Sussex is taking press coverage ‘very personally’