Microsoft's aggressive expansion of the Game Pass also expands to offer more content from third-party developers.
Age of Empires got the spotlight during X019's Inside Xbox show with several announcements and trailers. Microsoft has stated that it will have world premiere hands-on gameplay of over 24 titles. But the game selection already looks pretty impressive, with more than 50 titles planned, including Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gears 5, Sea of Thieves, Halo 5: Guardians, Tales of Vesperia and many others.
The narrative adventure will see its multiple chapters released in summer 2020.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be available on PC for an upfront cost of $39.99, which will include Halo: Reach. Users can also get free engraving added to these controllers from December 3 to December 31. More importantly, Microsoft also announced that xCloud is coming to Windows PCs in 2020, so if you have Game Pass, and for some reason find cloud streaming preferable to running your games locally, it'll be an option. Support for Bluetooth controllers is being expanded including popular choices like the DualShock 4 wireless controller and game pads from Razer. Oh, and of course some new details about Microsoft Flight Simulator. If you like playing multiplayer games on your Xbox One X, or if you're looking to try out the newest releases as soon as possible on your console and PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is definitely something you've heard of. 2020 is shaping up to be even bigger too, as Microsoft will want to pull out all the stops for Project Scarlett's launch.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix is coming to Xbox sometime in 2020; the package includes Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re: Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days (remastered cutscenes), Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and Re:Coded (remastered cutscenes). The focus of the night, however, was very much on new projects from reliable Xbox studios and major boosts to the company's digital gaming services.
And it will also make it possible for gamers who don't want to spend big on hardware to enjoy games from Xbox.
- Mulvaney attempts to join lawsuit over House subpoena, sidestepping scheduled testimony
- Rain changing over to sleet, snow expected Monday
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 4 pm until 8 am Tuesday
- Nebraska 'Dreamers' rally in DC as Supreme Court hears DACA arguments
- Google secretly swallowed health data of 'tens of millions' of Americans
- Markets Right Now: Stocks fall on uncertainty over trade
- Brexit Party U-turns on pledge to contest 600 seats
- House Democrats Release Transcript of Top Pentagon Official Amid Impeachment Inquiry
- United States to Keep Control Over Oil Fields in Syria
- Vaping illnesses are linked to vitamin E acetate, CDC says