The company's newest Smart Battery Cases are made for the new iPhone 11 line, and cost a whopping $129. While the Apple Smart Battery Cases are launched in the U.S., they are yet to make it to the Indian shores. There are three color options for the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max case: Pink Sand, White, and Black. And to be fair, the battery life on the iPhone 11 lineup has been good enough it wasn't really clear if Apple would release a Smart Battery Case. Few modern alternatives have dedicated camera buttons, though, and Apple is no doubt counting on that, an iOS-native battery meter and the official status to win you over. This means that if you are an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max owner, you can head over to the Apple website and buy the battery cases. It's handy, and while this button is exclusive to a case, it's a step in the right direction. Pressing the button launches the camera, even if the phone is locked.
The next-generation iPhone could come with a welcome upgrade in terms of memory, according to a notable Apple analyst.
A research note which was reviewed by MacRumors, the Barclays analyst had said that the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max will likely get 6GB of RAM. The new battery cases are priced at United States dollars 129, which roughly is nearly Rs 9,200 each. All variants of the charging case will be sold at the price of RM539 in Malaysia soon. Aside from wired charging, the case is also compatible with Qi wireless chargers, allowing you to charge your phone and case at the same time. Let us know your thoughts on Twitter.
Otherwise, it retains all your iPhone functionality, including support for lightning accessories, wireless charging, and fast charging.
- Trump says yet to decide whether to close trade deal with China
- Joe Biden stumbles on race, pot, sexism at Democratic debate
- Anthony starting in Trail Blazers debut vs. Pelicans
- GOP Rep. Claims Her Constituents Have 'Many Concerns' About Hunter Biden, Burisma
- Tesla’s new pickup, Cybertruck, is unlike anything you’ve seen before
- Deadly Attack Leaves California Hmong Community In Shock
- Apple's iPhone 11 battery cases add a physical camera button
- Syria downs Israeli missiles over Damascus: state media
- Trump asked Apple's Tim Cook to help with 5G
- Was Taylor Swift really banned from playing her hits?