The NFL said it found no evidence that Rudolph used a racial slur. I have no ill-will towards Myles Garrett, great respect for his ability as a player and I know if Myles could go back, he would handle the situation differently.
In one clip, a blindfolded fan wearing an Odell Beckham jersey is trying to hit the piñata while another fan in a Myles Garrett jersey moves the piñata around.
Rudolph took his share of the blame for the incident when he addressed the media six days later amid uncertainty over when Garrett will play again after he launched an appeal.
Earlier this week, Rudolph said "there's no acceptable excuse", for his behaviour. "There was nothing. Not even close". The instigating force of the melee, Mason Rudolph, wasn't suspended at all.
The league fined 19 Steelers players $3,507 each for entering the fighting area. Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncey and Ogunjobi were just four of 33 total players who have received fines for their involvement in the fight.
Garrett had claimed that Rudolph used a racial slur during the fight, which the Steelers quarterback adamantly denied. Not only does the Browns' star have to sit out the rest of the 2019 season, but he'll have to meet with National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell early next year to review his case and to prove that he should be reinstated for the start of the 2020 season.
The NFL has also fined the Steelers and the Browns $250,000 each.
That's right, Browns fans were channeling their inner-Garrett while tailgating on Sunday and here's the video proof. Rudolph, through the Steelers, denied that allegation. This is reckless and shameful.
To make matters worse, Adidas, one of his primary sponsors, said it was "looking into" its relationship with the Browns star following the brawl.
- Koala faces long recovery after rescue from Australian wildfire
- SC to consider Sena, NCP, Congress plea against Maharashtra governor's decision today
- Apple Adds Camera Button to iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case
- We Can't Let Go of These 15 Secrets About Frozen
- Pelosi says Trump's Ukraine actions amount to 'bribery'
- Advocacy group: Iran restoring internet access
- Hong Kong polls | Pro-democracy candidates ride record turnout to early lead
- PG&E Will Cut Power In 16 Counties Starting Wednesday Morning
- Florida 'ruff rider' dog goes for a reverse spin in a auto
- Half-Life: Alyx is coming to all VR platforms in 2020