Black Friday has come to the United Kingdom a week early, or at least Amazon is pretty bad at reading a calendar. AirPods shipments have dwarfed every alternative and the Beats Powerbeats Pro, another Apple product, also feature in the top 10 sellers. To start, Amazon builds up shopper interest with their "Countdown to Black Friday" promotion, which provides shoppers a taste of the deals to come during Black Friday Deals Week itself.
More Black Friday bargains as we see them.
The iPhone 11 Pro is going for £29 upfront and £61 per month at EE. Cyber Monday, meanwhile, can get you huge savings on last year's technology. Other online retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy and Target have already announced the deals and offers for Black Friday week. Our crack team of deal-hunting specialists has combed the depths of the internet to find the best deals on iPhones. We also know Amazon will keep rolling out Black Friday deals over the next week leading up to the official Black Friday sale on November 28th, 2019.
Cyber Monday occurs the Monday after Black Friday. To get the deal, you need to be an Amazon Prime member which is now offering a free trial. If you sign up to Prime you get access to the deals half hour before the normal buying public, so no mad dash to find what you want in time.
- Pete Buttigieg takes lead in Iowa as Elizabeth Warren slips
- Hong Kong polls | Pro-democracy candidates ride record turnout to early lead
- Borderlands 3 'Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot' DLC Coming in December
- We Can't Let Go of These 15 Secrets About Frozen
- Half-Life: Alyx is coming to all VR platforms in 2020
- Coldplay Won't Be Touring Again Until It's Environmentally Friendly
- Apple Adds Camera Button to iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case
- Crystal Palace vs. Liverpool - Football Match Report
- Trump asked Apple's Tim Cook to help with 5G
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu charged with bribery and corruption