Kara, her former band, were one of the first K-Pop groups to a breakthrough on the worldwide stage.
No other person visited Goo Hara's home between that time and her housekeeper discovering her physique at 6pm.
Police would not comment on a cause of death.
Prior to her death, Goo had just completed a tour of Japan with new solo material.
Goo was most well known as a member of veteran K-pop girl group KARA which debuted in 2008. "I'm very sorry", he wrote on Instagram.
While Goo's death has inspired a long-overdue conversation about the oppressive misogyny that keeps too many Korean women from reporting assault, a small memorial sits at St. Mary's Hospital in Seoul where Goo's body rests.
She added: 'However any more, I'll metal my coronary heart and attempt to present up wholesome'.
Last year, after the breakup with her ex-boyfriend, Choi Jung-bum, she was blackmailed and harassed by Choi.
She had additionally been questioned by police after she allegedly assaulted Choi.
K-pop stars like Goo and Sulli are picked up by agencies at a young age - usually in their early- or mid-teens - and live under tight control, with their days taken over by gruelling singing and dancing training. The South Korean singer and actress passed away over the weekend.
Over the previous year, her career was overshadowed by events in her life off the stage. The day before, the singer had posted the word "Goodbye" on her Instagram account.
Taboos about psychological sickness dissuade many South Koreans from looking for assist. She had recently opened up about her battle with depression and spoke out after her friend and fellow K-Pop star Sulli took her own life.
Another K-pop star, Kim Jong-hyun, died by suicide in 2017.
- SC to consider Sena, NCP, Congress plea against Maharashtra governor's decision today
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu charged with bribery and corruption
- President Trump says he supports Senate impeachment trial if House moves ahead
- Trump says yet to decide whether to close trade deal with China
- Half-Life: Alyx is coming to all VR platforms in 2020
- Browns fans swing football helmet at Mason Rudolph pinata
- Pelosi says Trump's Ukraine actions amount to 'bribery'
- Apple Adds Camera Button to iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case
- Here’s every single Amazon device that’s now discounted for Black Friday
- K-pop singer Goo Hara found dead