R. Kelly's live-in girlfriend/alleged sex slave has reportedly gone on to make even more bombshell claims against him - which run the gamut of alleged abuse.
The Daily Beastaccessed the content and reports that Savage details how controlling R. Kelly became soon after first meeting her when she was 17 years old. She said, "I realized I was pregnant by this monster ..."
"Things I am going to reveal that was sweared not to see the day of light - by NDA", she captioned the video paired with Lizzo's hit single, "Truth Hurts". In the post, Savage even claims the singer referred to her as "the next Aaliyah" after hearing some of her music.
In another shocking revelation, Savage recalled when Kelly had strangled her until she passed out after she called him "baby" instead of one of his preferred titles.
Savage claims that the numerous interviews she did with TMZ, defending the huge title, were jam up, writing: 'The suitable time he would admire me is when the media is making him seem heinous and asserting that I used to be kept for a hostage'. When she disobeyed these orders, Savage said he would "raise his voice at me" and threatened to stop helping her whenever she asked to speak with her parents privately. He told me so many lies.
Kelly has pleaded not guilty to federal charges against him in Chicago and NY, where he is accused of a racketeering scheme to sexually abuse girls. Of course, if she told the truth, nobody would pay.
The "I Believe I Can Fly" singer would oversee every detail of Savage's life, including not allowing her to use feminine hygiene products and having an assistant stand by the bathroom door when she showered.
Until recently, Savage had been one of Kelly's biggest defenders. "His assistant would starve me for days at a time until i learned it right word for word. If Robert called me I would have to reply with "yes, daddy" or 'please daddy'".
Someone claiming to be the 24-year-old took to Patreon, a paid membership forum, saying the singer was physically abusive and that she had two abortions. He did not respond to a request for comment Sunday, but gave a statement to Variety accusing Savage of attacking Kelly because he could no longer financially support her.
R&B singer R Kelly leaves the Cook County jail after posting $100,000 bond on 25 February 2019 in Chicago, Illinois.
Previous to opening and telling her reality about their relationship, she spoke in an interview with Gayle King for CBS Information with Azriel Clary, one other pal of R. Kelly, and stated her dad and mom had lied about her relationship with the lie. singer and that she was in love with him.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu charged with bribery and corruption
- Tesla’s new pickup, Cybertruck, is unlike anything you’ve seen before
- Hong Kong leader vows to 'listen humbly' after shock poll result
- Hong Kong polls | Pro-democracy candidates ride record turnout to early lead
- Newcastle set to miss out as Xhaka likely to stay at Arsenal
- Trump accuses impeachment witness of lying, defends Giulianis use
- Florida 'ruff rider' dog goes for a reverse spin in a auto
- President Trump says he supports Senate impeachment trial if House moves ahead
- Apple Adds Camera Button to iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case
- SC to consider Sena, NCP, Congress plea against Maharashtra governor's decision today