Despite some of the negative comments, most fans were proud of Sel for singing her new hits and Taylor Swift proved to be her biggest fan. Gomez's go-to stylist Marissa Marino gave her bob a '90s vibe by parting it down the center and created super sleek, flipped in ends. The new ink shows a pair of hands in prayer, holding a rosary that hangs down below. Picture: Getty Selena Gomez's fans defended her AMAs performance. She can be seen wearing a sparkly dress in the snaps.
Following a glowing introduction from music legend Carole King, Swift took the stage with a time-bending medley, giving us bits of "The Man", "Love Story", "I Knew You Were Trouble", "Blank Space", "Shake It Off" and "Lover".
Apparently, the singer showed off her latest tattoo in Instagram picture of her handle.
Gomez dedicated her return to AMA to her fans, and thanked the fans and her team for standing by her. Whereas she has now not revealed the meanings within the aid of the two songs, fans rep speculated that they had been apparently impressed by her on-and-off relationship with ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber. AMA has released one of these moments on its official Twitter page.
"Living Proof" will appear on Cabello's forthcoming sophomore album, Romance, slated to release on December 6. The 13-track record will debut January 10, 2020, but it's now available for preorder under the name SG2. She ran through stripped-down acoustic renditions of songs from Twenty-One Pilots, Drake and Taylor Swift before beginning to gently pluck her own "Still the One" from the strings.
- Pete Buttigieg takes lead in Iowa as Elizabeth Warren slips
- Zidane defends Bale after criticism for the flag used in the celebration
- Here’s every single Amazon device that’s now discounted for Black Friday
- Browns fans swing football helmet at Mason Rudolph pinata
- Advocacy group: Iran restoring internet access
- We Can't Let Go of These 15 Secrets About Frozen
- Pelosi says Trump's Ukraine actions amount to 'bribery'
- K-pop singer Goo Hara found dead
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu charged with bribery and corruption
- Trump impeachment: New documents show contacts between Rudy Giuliani and Mike Pompeo