The difference in style of play could be a stumbling block in Santo's appointment at Arsenal, as the London side's fans have been spoilt with the kind of football they played in their heydays when former manager Arsene Wenger was in charge.
It seems like the wheels are in motion at Arsenal to replace Unai Emery.
A win for Arsenal will secure a spot in the knockout stages for the Gunners while Frankfurt will look to spoil the party.
In a game against Southampton, I think in some ways it was nearly 18 months of Emery at Arsenal, Actually.
The likes of Allegri, Mikel Arteta and even Mauricio Pochettino have been named as a possible replacement for Emery but suddenly the name of Santo has been doing the rounds and many believe the Portuguese could give this decision a second thought.
Meanwhile, Emery has asked the fans and players to connect knowing he is fighting to save his job at the Emirates. Arsenal have not won in the Premier League since beating Bournemouth 1-0 at home on October 6th. I know we're not really showing that skill and performance 100 per cent with the players, but tomorrow we have a very good opportunity and we are going to try to change that.
Arsenal legend Tony Adams says fans were right to boo his former club, admitting it was a awful performance, as he casually suggested there was no way forward under Unai Emery anymore.
Unai Emery recently insisted that off-field issues have hampered the team from performing at their highest level, but it is a petty excuse. "I don't know what will happen at the end of the season, especially for Arsenal".
Lack of Champions League action and the danger of missing out again this time round has provoked Gabonese striker Pierre Emerick Aubameyang into aborting talks over a new contract according to The Times. His time will come, however, if he keeps playing like this. We need to change it and we need to be strong and we need to be together.
- Next Phase Of Trump Impeachment Hearings To Begin In December
- Daisy Ridley Raps a Recap of All Eight Star Wars Movies
- Foreign Secretary Statement on Hong Kong elections, 25 November 2019
- Thirteen French troops killed in Mali helicopter crash
- Trump accuses impeachment witness of lying, defends Giulianis use
- Taylor Swift's AMA's performance with Camila Cabello and Halsey
- McGahn Must Testify, Judge Rules
- Only one in 20 Black Friday deals cheapest on offer, Which? investigation
- Sporadic anti-govt. protests continue in Hong Kong
- ‘Bomb Cyclone’ - Heavy Snow Jeopardizes Thanksgiving Travel Across U.S.