Thus, Alexa now has two emotional modes, namely "happy/excited" or "sad/empathic". Now, with this new feature, they don't have to reinvent the wheel every time they want to build a new solution for connection management and data retention policies, etc., but can instead rely on this new functionality to do that for them.
Like when she tells you how much you spent on Amazon on Black Friday.
Amazon said its Ring home-security cameras will be equipped with a new privacy mode. The company said users have always been asking for the ability to remind about daily medication.
Nobody would accuse Amazon's voice assistant of being particularly expressive, but there are days when even Alexa's mild, neutral default tone feels like an affront to your mood.
When users add their Giant Eagle Pharmacy profile to Alexa's skills, they can govern nearly every aspect of their medication without lifting a finger.
In a blog, Amazon explained that the new feature uses Neural TTS (Text-to-Speech) technology.
Download the Giant Eagle skill app.
Alexa will now help you review your current prescriptions and set reminders accordingly.
When the reminders go off, customers can ask "Alexa, what medication am I supposed to take right now?"
Amazon has been long planning to capture a bigger share of the booming healthcare market that is touted to be around $3.5 trillion.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. In September, Amazon launched Amazon Care, a primary care service for its employees, and earlier this month it re-branded its recently-acquired online pharmacy, PillPack. In this webinar, we'll share real-world strategies and best practices for health insurance leaders on the front lines and explore what's working and how to overcome common challenges. Another major feature of the plan is that it does not have any deductibles. It is a popular personal assistant that is available on a host of gadgets from phones to smart TVs to smart displays to soundbars.
The digital assistant might additionally convey a way of disappointment or disappointment when answering a consumer's question about whether or not their favourite sports activities staff had gained a latest sport. "But very many older applications use containers".
- Thirteen French troops killed in Mali helicopter crash
- Only one in 20 Black Friday deals cheapest on offer, Which? investigation
- Taylor Swift's AMA's performance with Camila Cabello and Halsey
- During Busiest Travel Time of the Year, a Big Weather Snafu
- Cave Fire: Santa Barbara County blaze explodes in size
- Chinese actor Godfrey Gao dies aged 35
- Iran condemns burning of its consulate by Iraqi protesters
- Trump knew about whistleblower grievance earlier than Ukraine support launched
- Google fires 4 workers active in labor organizing
- Several killed in 6.4-magnitude tremor — Albania natural disaster