We even have a Black Friday UK offers information. In something of a wild and admittedly intriguing rumor, Digitimes is reporting that Apple is considering bundling its popular AirPods with the iPhone 12 next year. It's unclear why Amazon chose Saturday of Black Friday weekend to drop the price even more, but it's good for you if you've been looking to upgrade to the latest iPad. Digitimes' track record with respect to Apple rumors is somewhat spotty, so you'll definitely want to take this story with a grain of salt. Don't believe us? Check out our full review here.
As per a report by ETNews, Apple is confirmed to launch a smaller 5.4-inch iPhone, another with a 6.1-inch screen and the last with a 6.7inch display; which will be the biggest we have seen on an iPhone yet.
Guarantee you're getting the best Black Friday deal with Fonehouse. This is the latest model of the iPad Pro that Apple introduced past year that, in addition to being a powerful creative tool, could also be a laptop alternative.
Note: Ars Technica may earn compensation for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs. That includes the likes of Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy. Online deals specialists at Save Bubble round-up Pixel (4 XL, 4, 3), Galaxy (S10, Note10, S9, Note9) and iPhone (11, 11 Pro, XS Max, 8) deals at Verizon over Cyber Monday and are sharing the best live deals below.
Target has the Apple Watch Series 3 starting at $169.99.
On Amazon the 256GB for just $1,099.99, down from $1,299.00. Grab one and save money on your next Apple buy.
- Donald Trump ordered Pentagon to let convicted Navy SEAL keep elite status
- Trump denies telling Giuliani to get Ukraine to investigate political foes
- US President Trump Signs Hong Kong Human Rights And Democracy Act
- This is the best mobile phone deals for Black Friday
- Hong Kong police enter Polytechnic University as siege ends
- Trump signs the Hong Kong Human Rights Act
- Taylor Swift's AMA's performance with Camila Cabello and Halsey
- Black Friday Offers Some Perks For Workers
- During Busiest Travel Time of the Year, a Big Weather Snafu
- Christmas tree shortage looms as holiday season approaches