Indeed, having lost five of their six away league matches this season, they are priced at a lengthy 6/1 (7.00) to come out on top here.
"I came in a year ago and my remit under that contract was to get us promoted", said Smith. Should have tucked home the victor in the latter stages of the second half as well. They had a decent chance with Grealish, but we created loads of big ones that could have won this game. We want him back as soon as possible.
The Villains have been competitive in the majority of their games this season and beat Newcastle 2-0 last time out so I do think they'll give United a tough match tomorrow.
"That's why we made the decision that we did, to leave some players at home instead of travelling to Astana, so that they could have a good week of training".
'They should have been out of the traps quicker'. As soon as we get a run of three or four games together here now, that's what we need.
'He is a a top player and when you have top players you get performances at places like this.
But the lead lasted less than four minutes as Matt Targett's chipped pass caught Brandon Williams hanging back as the United raced out defending a short free-kick and Mings, along with Trezeguet, was left alone to volley past De Gea.
'I sit here frustrated probably because of the the manner of the (United) first goal, which marred the performance of the first half, ' he said.
Bjorn Engels could make a return to the Villa side after recovering from a hip problem.
FW Anthony Martial, 5 - Didn't manage to get into the game much during the first half, but looked far more unsafe during the second period when he started driving at the Villa defence.
- Experts stunned, Duke haters thrilled after huge Stephen F. Austin upset
- Second blast hits Texas chemical plant
- Trump denies telling Giuliani to get Ukraine to investigate political foes
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain and snow return this weekend
- Katonah's 'small-town traditions' continue on Small Business Saturday
- Will closely monitor North Korea after missile launch: Shinzo Abe
- 15 civilians killed in roadside bomb attack in Afghanistan
- 'Major Incident' at London Bridge Sees Number of People Injured in Stabbing
- Donald Trump ordered Pentagon to let convicted Navy SEAL keep elite status
- Trump signs the Hong Kong Human Rights Act