When these two teams were last on the field, Browns defensive end Myles Garrett had an episode of rage. Not to be outdone, Cleveland wide receiver Jarvis Landry had a message of his own, emblazoned, of course, on a shirt that he wore as he arrived at Heinz Field.
Following the game, a few players on the Steelers blasted the head coach for his shirt.
Even if Kitchens' shirt wasn't a factor in motivating the Steelers, an National Football League head coach should know what he is getting himself into if he does something like that.
It was a hard-fought contest against their division rival, but the Steelers ultimately emerged victorious over the Browns in Pittsburgh.
"I thought it was pretty stupid", veteran Steelers lineman David DeCastro said. I just don't get that. "It got a little numb, took some medicine and went back out there so we'll see". What are you thinking?
With Sunday's loss, the Browns fell to 5-7 and sit third in the AFC North. "It's just not smart".
If only these teams played one more time this year... A T-shirt didn't cause us to give up 40-yard passes.
"I asked exactly one t-shirt question after the game". In a statement, the Browns explained that Kitchens's daughters had given him the shirt for his birthday and that he had just worn it to the movies. "He gave a great answer, saying 'I've done much worse.' amusing, and struck the right note".
- This is the best mobile phone deals for Black Friday
- University of Cambridge graduate named as London Bridge attack victim
- Q2 Weather: Winter Storm Warning through Saturday PM
- Walmart Tips Cyber Monday Deals on 4K TV, Robot Vacuum, More
- Trump denies telling Giuliani to get Ukraine to investigate political foes
- Christmas tree shortage looms as holiday season approaches
- Will closely monitor North Korea after missile launch: Shinzo Abe
- Four held for rape, murder of Hyderabad veterinarian
- Experts stunned, Duke haters thrilled after huge Stephen F. Austin upset
- Second blast hits Texas chemical plant