The Gunners drew 2-2 with Norwich in Ljungberg's first game in charge, although the 42-year-old had limited training sessions with the team ahead of the game.
Unai Emery has been given the sack by Arsenal, and the news, as expected, has gone down very well with the Gunners faithful.
"Like all of our fans and supporters around the globe, we've been concerned about our recent string of performances", Kroenke said. But what I prefer to do is that I'm on the football field, but this is part of it.
"His career speaks for itself".
"He nearly tries to get out of the way, instead of being a defender who's desperate to stop the ball going in."He just lets people walk through him". Everybody is respectful of Freddie.
"It's interesting to have him".
"Of course there's sadness because of what's happened to the club and where we are, but also excitement for what we can do for the future and also for tomorrow". I feel excitement and I'll try to do a good job.
Wenger left Arsenal in May last year after a reign of 22 years during which he redefined the Premier League club and became their most successful manager, winning three Premier League titles as well as seven FA Cups.
While acknowledging that improvements must be made following his side's latest disappointing result, Aubameyang insisted there is not an issue with team spirit. "We have full confidence in Freddie to take us forward".
Canaries boss Daniel Farke is eager to keep the England youth global grounded, saying: "He has been fantastic so far this season, but I am far away from naming him a quality player".
"The search for a new head coach is underway and we will make a further announcement when that process is complete". Arsenal's poor defending allowed Pukki too much time and the striker duly struck to end his run of eight games without a goal for the Canaries.
"Right now I am learning the trade". In the second half, we lost control of the game and we were lucky to draw. It was a good game for us, not ideal but we showed real courage and belief.
The Arsenal board has identified Mikel Arteta as its main target to replace the fired manager Unai Emery, according to the reports.
'They've got some top players and we need to be respectful of that.
- Trump Says China Trade Deal Might Have to Wait for 2020 Election
- Black Widow trailer decoded: Taskmaster, little 'sis,' and Red Guardian explained
- Manchester City are not low on confidence, says Pep Guardiola
- Shanmuga Subramanian, Indian Techie Who Found Vikram Lander Speaks To India Today
- Boris Johnson To Trump: Stay Out Of Our Elections
- Paul Merson believes Brendan Rodgers should leave Leicester to join Arsenal
- France, EU 'ready to retaliate' against United States tariffs
- USDA Finalizes New SNAP Rules, Reducing Food Benefits for Millions
- US online shoppers spend 9.4 bln USD on Cyber Monday
- Macron says Turkey 'sometimes works with IS proxies'