Princess Anne, in a move familiar to anyone trying to avoid a social interaction, simply shrugs in response. However, when it came time for Princess Anne to introduce herself, the royal was as far away from the Trumps as possible.
Others posted hilarious memes to highlight the "everyday" family scenarios and pictures that best describe how the younger royal was "really" feeling.
In the clip, Princess Anne might have snubbed none other than the President of the United States.
Think your friends would be interested?
The mother of three wore a bright green ensemble, and observers tell People that she sparkled in her new role, and is enjoying her increasingly important role at the palace.
Princess Anne has gone viral.
In one clip she was spotted hanging with Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Britain's Boris Johnson, France's President Emmanuel Macron and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte. Many believe that Trudeau was referring to President Trump and his press conference earlier that day. "I virtually misplaced my mood with him, nevertheless I knew that if I did, I may perhaps perhaps tranquil hit him and he would shoot me".
"It's lawful me", she reportedly talked about, indicating the Queen had accomplished her welcoming obligations. "The Queen looked over, clearly not amused - with Anne, 69, merely shrugging and trying to laugh off the awkward exchange".
The same thing happened during Trump's working visit to the United Kingdom in 2018. But there wasn't anyone waiting: "Trump was the last leader to be received by the Queen", Low continued.
Anne in particular is a pro.
Princess Anne has always been a royal fan favourite, and with good reason.
Royal specialist Richard Fitzwilliams informed The Sun he had been "fascinated" because of the encounter involving the Queen and Princess Anne yesterday evening. So great so that in 1974, she stopped an strive made by a 26-year-feeble man to kidnap her. Anne changed into once being driven in a limo when a automobile swerved in front of her chauffeur.
This week the Princess Royal ruled the Internet, but should anyone dare ask if she plans to join Twitter, her caustic reply would most probably be, "Not bloody likely".
- Tories hope election campaign stays on course despite North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit with Trump
- Traders May Use Production Cut Disappointment as Excuse to Book Profits
- France, US seek to stave off the threat of tariffs
- US online shoppers spend 9.4 bln USD on Cyber Monday
- Democrat Witness: Evidence Of Crime Not Needed To Impeach Trump
- Black Widow trailer decoded: Taskmaster, little 'sis,' and Red Guardian explained
- Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin step back from executive roles
- Maltese prosecutors charge prominent businessman as accomplice in Daphne Caruana Galizia case
- USDA Finalizes New SNAP Rules, Reducing Food Benefits for Millions
- Sailor opens fire at Pearl Harbor, kills 2 before killing himself