'It's a shame to see Mane finish in fourth place, ' Messi told Canal+ h/t by Daily Mail.
Jurgen Klopp's team owe a lot to the Senegal global, as he's played a big role in the brilliant start to the season.
"Mo was fifth and Alisson was seventh".
"The best player of all?"
On a day when the home side's front three clicked into gear, Luis Suarez added a fourth before the end of the first half with a sublime back-heel to round off a fluid passing move. I remember his goal against Arsenal, running down the line, cutting inside and then with the next step with the left foot in the far corner.
"An incredible goal. And each year he made big steps and is in a good way".
Some, however, appeared critical of the couple, with one netizen calling him "number 3" while another quipping that Rodriguez's post belies her frustration. Head to HeadExpectedly, Barcelona have the advantage when it comes to fixtures between the pair and the Catalan giants have won 22 and drawn five of the 34 games played with Mallorca to date, scoring 71 goals and conceding 30. He went on to state that he would boast to everyone around in the future that he was lucky enough to have coached Lionel Messi.
However, Mane did not let the disappointment of finishing outside the top three affect him as he was brilliant for Liverpool in the Reds Merseyside derby win over Everton on Wednesday night.
"You always cling to that little bit of light: that all the conditions will come together in order to get something positive from there", he said on his club's website.
He scored 36 times last season en route to Barcelona winning the Spanish Liga title, and was the Champions League top scorer. "I can't believe I'm the one winning in this field, it's been an incredible year", Rapinoe, who was not present at the ceremony, said in a recorded message.
"There are a lot of people who celebrate already, a lot of people who worry still and a lot of people who hope that you will still fail".
- NASA Finds India’s Lunar Lander Leftovers on the Moon
- China reacts sharply to US Uighur bill
- Macron says Turkey 'sometimes works with IS proxies'
- 10 years since Messi won his first Ballon DOr
- 49ers suspend radio broadcaster Tim Ryan over Lamar Jackson comment
- Greg Olsen shares poignant take on Ron Rivera's firing
- Sailor opens fire at Pearl Harbor, kills 2 before killing himself
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marriage to Aaliyah
- Trump blasts 'two-faced' Trudeau over candid video at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation reception
- Traders May Use Production Cut Disappointment as Excuse to Book Profits