Man United will be very relaxed going into this game but still, the players would want to put in a fine shift as this will be the ideal audition for them to try and break into the first XI under Solskjaer.
"With skills, body shape, posture, attributes - everything".
With 13 goals and 4 assists in 21 appearances for the Old Trafford outfit, the young winger has become one of United's most crucial players this season.
Manchester United could be without midfielder Jesse Lingard when they host Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in their final Europa League group game.
"Consistency is vital in football if you want to win trophies", he said.
"So, it has been a tough couple of days I am sure for Jesse and Fred, but we just have to help the other people as well to understand their behaviour is important".
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have already booked their spot in the last 32 of the Europa League and they will be aiming to sign off for the group stage with a victory in front of their home fans.
Ultimately the opportunity to emulate one his country's best players and play for a huge club in United will surely be enticing enough for Haaland and with the funds available a deal could be extremely likely. This young team need to learn how to put performances when they don't feel great.
"Because it doesn't happen that you feel great every single time that you walk onto the pitch".
"We hope he'll be able to play before the end of the year, he's working hard to get fit, so hopefully we can get him back on the pitch".
"Because we've come through a sticky patch with bad injuries and bad results, and we're looking brighter now".
After their newest European fixture, United will flip their consideration again to the Premier League, with Everton set to reach at Outdated Trafford on Sunday.
They now sit fifth in the table, with 24 points from their opening sixteen games.
- Democrats lead the way on trade
- Amazon Lawsuit Alleges Trump Abused Power in Huge Pentagon Cloud Contract
- FT: Beijing orders state offices to replace foreign PCs and software
- Trainer Manny Robles criticises Andy Ruiz Jr's preparation for Anthony Joshua rematch
- House Judiciary panel takes first steps toward impeachment vote
- India's parliament set to vote on contentious citizenship bill
- Here’s what Lampard wants from his players when Chelsea take on Lille
- Saudi attacker 'acted alone' in Florida naval base rampage
- Hong Kong's Leader Again Rejects Concessions After Massive Weekend Protest
- Jewish grocery was targeted in New Jersey attack, motives unclear