With the January window set to open in just over a fortnight, expect more updates on this transfer saga.
Since he arrived at Real Madrid there has been talk of the moment that Hazard is going to show the level that he did at Chelsea.
"In transfer windows, it's normal to have proposals and speculation, especially for players who are at the end of the contract".
That ban was also meant to cover the January window but after appeal, it was reduced by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
The former Blues midfielder will get his first taste of the transfer market as Chelsea boss next month, and is confident of close contact with the board on targets. While Tammy Abraham is performing really well for Frank Lampard's side, French worldwide Olivier Giroud has not lived up to the expectations.
Court of Arbitration for Sport had recently halved a two-window transfer ban sanctioned by Federation Internationale de Football Association on Chelsea and the West London side are now eligible to sign players in the upcoming January transfer window.
Christian Pulisic has done a good job since making his debut, having initially signed last January, scoring six goals and recordings six assists across all competitions. And Lampard has admitted the club do need to replace the quality they lost when Hazard left. Can we get better in forward areas to help the idea of being more clinical, then I think we'll always look at that.
'I am happy for him to stay, as with every player in the squad I want them to be here for Chelsea, have the right professionalism and right desire to be here. The French club will arrive at Stamford Bridge with seemingly nothing to play for, as they are bottom of Group H of the Champions League and can not qualify for the Europa League.
Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori has explained that his new five-year contract has given him a huge confidence boost ahead of the second half of the season, with the 21-year-old buoyed by the long-term faith the club have now put in him. This implies that Sancho may become the most expensive England player ever and the most expensive league transfer as well.
- CFO Huawei wins Canadian court battle to see more documents in arrest
- New Zealand fumbles Smith chance to give Australia edge
- Climate pledges 'misleading', Greta tells United Nations meet
- China, US reach agreement on phase one trade deal
- FT: Beijing orders state offices to replace foreign PCs and software
- General Election: Jeremy Corbyn says he won't lead Labour into another election
- Boras: 2 new 'mystery teams' in pursuit of Cole
- Marcus Rashford Can Be As Good As Cristiano Ronaldo
- House Judiciary panel takes first steps toward impeachment vote
- Trump lashes out at FBI director Wray over Russian Federation investigation report