The iPhone SE 2 is expected to be launched in the first half of 2020 with some reports claiminig the launch might happen as early as March 2020.
Apple jsut revamped the camera in its iPhone 11 Pro with a triple-lens system and rumors have suggested that next year's smartphone will include a 3-D camera for improved depth sensing and augmented reality.
Zhang also revealed that 5G iPhones will have entirely different components compared to their 4G counterparts. However, a new research note from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that 5G iPhones won't necessarily make us break the bank.
We are expecting to see two iPhone 12 handsets, one with 5.4 inch and 6.1 inch display, there will also be two Pro devices, one with a 6.1 inch display the other with a 6.7 inch display. Apple could use the tech to improve low-light photos on iPhone. The end result is a crisper photograph with more accurate colors.
Apple could swallow increased production costs on its 2020 iPhones, according to reports.
Apple previously allowed customers to buy an iPhone in monthly installments without interest through the iPhone Upgrade Program it offers in partnership with Citizen One bank.
The mock up takes inspiration from the more industrial design of the iPad which features metal sides, sharper lines and more obvious physical buttons.
Apple do not release details of their devices until their iPhone announcements which are usually held in the Autumn.
"If we look at the data over the last five months, which normalizes the impact of launch timing, iPhone shipments are down 5% versus 3.3% overall market decline", wrote analyst Timothy Arcuri in a note dated December 11.
- Sarri hoping for a reunion with Jose Mourinho in Champions League
- U.S. lawmakers clash over impeachment charges against Trump
- U.S. Attorney General: FBI's Russian Federation investigation based on 'bogus narrative'
- Liam Payne Says He's the 'Antichrist' of Harry Styles
- General Election: Jeremy Corbyn says he won't lead Labour into another election
- Ancelotti fired by Napoli as Everton, Arsenal lurk
- Tourists reported injured, missing in New Zealand island eruption
- Xbox Series X backwards compatibility will support every generation of Xbox
- MP expresses mixed emotions over Scheer's resignation
- The US Has Reached a Trade Deal "In Principle" with China