The 40-year-old also had the most accurate game ever by an National Football League quarterback, completing 29 out of his 30 passes, breaking Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip River's record of going 28 for 29.
Brady has actually thrown for just as many touchdowns as Brees (21) this season, but that is in large part due to the fact that the Saints quarterback missed six games due to a hand injury. But these special moments are special because of the people that are on this journey.
Brees was surrounded by offensive teammates who congratulated him after the completion, and the quarterback embraced coach Sean Payton when he reached the sideline.
Jordan Wilkins scored the Colts' lone TD on a 1-yard run in the fourth quarter.
Maybe it's good that the Colts lost those games because it allowed for their flaws to be put under the microscope for the future.
That said, Hill hasn't been used often in the Saints dynamic offense.
'A lot of great catches out there. But his go-to guy also continues to make history.
Baldinger then circled back in a second video to review that first score from a different perspective, before stringing together each of the subsequent touchdown passes, including the record-breaker. We're a night game away from things getting completely wild in the NFC. His report may additionally not final for much longer; Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is correct behind him at 538.
Brady tweeted after Brees" third scoring pass of the night, "Congrats drew!
"Congrats drew! Couldn't be more deserving". Passing Peyton in anything else is an overwhelming fulfillment and your records would possibly per chance be advanced to beat!
- China suspends planned additional tariffs on some United States products
- Melania Trump has no problem with President Greta Thunberg being harassed
- At Army-Navy game, Trump touts new pro sports option
- Ousted Labour MP says Boris Johnson lied about 'getting Brexit done'
- Pound surges to two-year high against the euro
- Climate talks end with no deal amid deep divisions
- Russia, China Submit UN Resolution to Lift Sanctions on North Korea
- Boucher named SA head coach
- David Cameron congratulates Boris Johnson, says its end of Corbynism
- Divers search contaminated waters for last New Zealand volcano victims