To nobody's surprise, Lamar Jackson is among the 12 selections.
Sherman earns his fifth trip to the Pro Bowl and his first as a member of the 49ers. Raven's teammate and 2017 Heisman Trophy victor, Lamar Jackson will be Andrew's quarterback.
Therefore, it's natural for a fan base to shake their fists at Pro Bowl voters and want to see their guys rightfully in the limelight.
When is the Pro Bowl?
How many players have been selected?
"I would love anything that gets guys to play better, but the Pro Bowl doesn't mean much in terms of anything for the team or what it does for the team", Shanahan said before the honors were announced.
Which players have been selected?
The NFL revealed the top vote-getters for both the AFC and NFC at every position.
Former Oklahoma tight end Mark Andrews and punter Tress Way were each named to the NFL Pro Bowl.
The complete rosters can be found here.
Before he takes the field in Orlando next month, Jackson is determined to finish the season on a high note. He has recorded seven sacks this season and needs three over the final two games to tally his sixth consecutive season with at least 10 sacks. The Ravens allow 4.52 rushing yards a play, which ranks 22nd in the league.
Many NFL teams are fighting the war of injury attrition at this point of the season, and the Cleveland Browns are no exception. Martin has made the game each of his six years in the league.
- Wall Street builds on record-setting rally; FedEx drops
- US House votes to impeach President Donald Trump
- Here's how Europe's exoplanet hunter will unravel the mystery of extraterrestrial life
- Is this Man United man really a better finisher than Marcus Rashford?
- CHEO patients join Prime Minister for Star Wars preview
- Tom Brady Reacts To Drew Brees Breaking All-Time Touchdown Record
- Teen Believed Kidnapped in Bronx Staged Own Abduction: Authorities
- Following violent night in Beirut: Minister of Interior requests investigation
- Hong Kong government must 'restore order,' says China's premier
- NFL Playoff Bracket: Which Teams Can Make the Postseason in Week 15?