Lampard also insists Chelsea's visit to Tottenham is about the fierce rivalry between the two clubs not him and Mourinho.
Chelsea were 12 points ahead of Tottenham when Mourinho replaced the sacked Mauricio Pochettino in November.
"But in the last game against Bournemouth, it's the one where I said we hadn't created enough".
"No space at all for my previous clubs".
"Another thing is to have a week of training so I'm disappointed if the team doesn't respond well to the quality they gave me because they gave me a lot of quality and commitment and eagerness to work this week".
A big win for Tottenham in this Premier League encounter will take them to fourth position on the standings.
The 23-year-old opened the scoring in this fixture last season, and has five goals in the last seven Premier League derbies against Chelsea.
Ndombele certainly looks like he can be an important player moving forward for Spurs and he just needs a run of games where he starts regularly to build momentum. "Hard because of Chelsea's quality but not hard from an emotional point of view".
Dele Alli has been wonderful since Mourinho's arrival at Tottenham, returning to the form that had previously seen him heralded as one of England's best midfielders.
So if Mourinho's men are able to beat the Blues in this London Derby and pick up all three points then they will end the weekend in the top-four whereas Chelsea will slip out of it.
The price of 2.50 for Alli to score is tempting, while he can be backed at 9.50 to score two or more goals for a third time against Chelsea and at 61.00 for a first hat-trick.
The former Real Madrid boss revealed there will be a big hug waiting for Lampard, but he will not be inviting him for a post-match drink.
"Until now I didn't invite any managers to go there and I don't think I'll do that with Frank".
"I think our feelings will be forever".
Tottenham are now occupying fifth position on the Premier League standings with 26 points after 17 games played, while Chelsea are occupying fourth position with 29 points.
"Nothing is going to change that. I love the guy, I will always love the guy, I hope he lose on Sunday".
- Kelly Clarkson on What She's Taking Away From The Voice Win
- Boeing Starliner Capsule 'Healthy', Orbit Stable, Sunday Landing Expected in New Mexico
- Bucks top Lakers to take NBA's best record
- Flu is now widespread in Minnesota
- J.K. Rowling Is Being Accused of Transphobia for This Reason
- Celebrity Reactions to Trump Impeachment
- Haftar Forces To Target Turkish Troops Entering Libyan Territory
- Seeking economic support, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani concluded two-day Japan visit
- Apple, Google, Amazon are coming together to make your home 'smart'
- Mexico objects to USMCA labor provision