The midfielder had previously spoken about seeking a new challenge during the summer and his agent, Mino Raiola, also claimed his client wants to leave the club.
Disappointing a vast section of Manchester United supporters, Paul Pogba, who has been out of action for a while now owing to a foot injury, is reportedly about to cease being a Mancunian.
Raiola has revealed Los Blancos did make an attempt to sign the 2018 World Cup victor last season, but the player did not want to force a move and upset the coaching staff.
Manchester United know they have to deal with an incredibly uncomfortable situation and, with 18 months left on Pogba's contract, they know they'll have to sell.
Manchester United officials and some players believe that Paul Pogba's days at Old Trafford are numbered.
"Paul's been fantastic when he's played for us".
The ground at Old Trafford and the red devils faithful have been yearning for something special for years.
"He will want to be out there playing and training with the boys and he is one of their best players".
Real Madrid lead several interested clubs, including his former team Juventus, who would like to sign Pogba. We didn't make a fuss and he didn't make a fuss because I work in accordance with the player.
"He is working every day and doing his best". Other top clubs simply do not want to face them in the Champions League.
"Being out for a long time like Paul is the worst thing that can happen to a player, because everyone wants to play".
"It was something that really needed sorting but I don't think I should give you all the medical information", Solskjær said. "He feels so. If you are in a team you are responsible for failure".
- Flu is now widespread in Minnesota
- Patriots cornerback Jonathan Jones ruled out for Bills game
- Kelly Clarkson on What She's Taking Away From The Voice Win
- Bucks top Lakers to take NBA's best record
- Days after impeachment, Pelosi invites Trump to deliver State of the Union
- Donald Trump impeachment: What happens next?
- Democrats pressure Republicans to guarantee fair impeachment trial
- Here's how Europe's exoplanet hunter will unravel the mystery of extraterrestrial life
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Did I really jump 2.56 metres?
- US House votes to impeach President Donald Trump