Clements' Marketplace will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 25. The stores that are open are mostly combination pharmacy and quick in-and-out stores.
- Your local store not listed?
You can still get tickets to a holiday lights tour run by the Boise Trolley Tours.
The McLean Community Center (1234 Ingleside Avenue) will close early at 5 p.m. on New Year's Eve and the day after Christmas (Dec. 26) at 8 p.m.
Burlington Coat Factory: 7 a.m.to 9 p.m.
Macaroni Grill: 11 a.m.to 9 p.m.
If you're considering Boxing Day shopping, the mall opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m.
The Milner House will be closed December 24 through January 1, and the Ridge House Museum will be closed for the season starting December 24.
Ryan's: open 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There will be no garbage or recycling collection on Christmas Day (or again the following week on New Year's Day). Federal offices and courts - Closed. And one place that usually delivers on that deliciousness is IHOP, where breakfast is an all day experience.
Little Tesco in Blackpool Road is open from 7am to 10pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and 8am to 10pm on Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- Trump is not actually impeached yet, lawyer who testified for Democrats says
- Pats win 11th straight AFC East title
- Mikel Arteta Officially Unveiled At Arsenal, Signs Deal Through 2023
- Turkey voices concern over rise in Syrian evacuees
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas to disperse Christmas Eve protesters
- All is bright for Christmas Day, forecasters say
- Indian Muslims needn't fear: PM
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to be similar to Galaxy Buds
- American official's wife charged in hit-and-run of British teen Harry Dunn
- Soaking Cold Rain Continues Through Sunday