"I think we have to find, together, a way to stop this".
Meanwhile, Aston Villa, Norwich City, and Watford might not survive relegation if they maintain their sloppy performances in the second half of the season.
"It's a shame. It's very disappointing, I don't know how people can think (like) that".
That means he will miss the Reds' league matches against Leicester City and Wolverhampton.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is refusing to rule out the prospect of catching Liverpool in the title race, but admits hopes of overhauling the league leaders are "unrealistic right now". They have raised the bar massively and, to be honest, they have helped us by forcing us to try and catch up with them.
"So that is my desire, but I want to be sure this is the best for the club, that they want me to stay longer".
Liverpool's next league match is against Leicester, who now sit in second place but ten points off the league leaders.
With Christmas fixtures staggered for television, some teams are finding they have less time to prepare for fixtures than their opponents.
Liverpool top the league in England with 49 points from 17 matches this season, 10 points above second-placed Leicester City - who have played one game more - ahead of their clash at the King Power Stadium on Thursday.
The Brazilian has enjoyed a significant improvement in his form in recent weeks, most recently scoring twice when Chelsea beat Tottenham 2-0 on Sunday.
"Now we have to see how quickly we can fix that".
"I would say if they need it they should get that help, but you never force it on them. We just say, 'Oh, they look odd running around again today.' We are not in that situation this year, but I understand each manager who mentions it from time to time - or pretty much always - when we see it coming up because it is just not OK, but other people have to decide that".
"Wherever 30 to 50,000 people gather, it can not be guaranteed that there are no people there who are racist and will take the opportunity to prove they are racist".
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 gets the fourth Android 10 beta
- ACA Mandate Struck Down by Federal Appeals Court
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea FC
- Soaking Cold Rain Continues Through Sunday
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to be similar to Galaxy Buds
- Mikel Arteta Officially Unveiled At Arsenal, Signs Deal Through 2023
- House committee raises prospect of more impeachment articles
- Reports of racist abuse towards Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger during Tottenham clash
- All is bright for Christmas Day, forecasters say
- Minnesota shed 3000 jobs in November, unemployment rose to 3.3%