The European champions scored the lone goal in the 99th minute when Roberto Firmino kept his cool and slotted home after a quick breakaway.
An enthralling 2018-19 title race observed Liverpool miss out on Premier League glory by exclusively a solitary degree to Manchester Metropolis nevertheless Klopp's males are 10 clear with a recreation in hand as they objective to go one larger this time spherical.
"I believe you already know me properly sufficient by now, I'm not a man for trying again, not when there may be work to do".
"But we shouldn't be satisfied with it. It's another trophy and that's what we're here for".
The Newcastle United game is in a must-win territory for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his Manchester United players.
Jurgen Klopp's men have built on last season's run to Champions League glory by emerging as the dominant force in England and on the global stage in 2019-20. I'm buzzing that we were able to take this opportunity.
Liverpool's Joe Gomez said that winning FIFA Club World Cup "adds to our positivity".
The Scotland global says their Club World Cup victory can help continue their recent momentum, and hopes his side have changed the perceptions towards of the tournament after becoming just the second English side to secure the trophy.
"It's an incredible feeling to win it and it makes this week worthwhile".
"That's three for 2019".
Right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold agreed, calling it "an exciting time to be a Liverpool player as we're making sure we're remembered as a really good Liverpool team".
The Liverpool boss went on to salute his attacking trio of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Firmino, as he suggested one of his deadly strike force always tend to hurt the opposition.
They have taken a staggering 76 Premier League points from the last 78 on offer and are riding a club-record 34-game unbeaten run in the English top flight.
Klopp will now prepare his side for a crucial Premier League meeting with Leicester at the King Power Stadium on Boxing Day.
"I think we deserved the win tonight".
"He was a big talent but we were not sure he could do it physically".
During the CWC final Liverpool would be forced to bring off Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after the midfielder went down and looked in considerable pain.
- Trump, in Florida for Christmas, tweets about impeachment and stock market
- Reports of racist abuse towards Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger during Tottenham clash
- American official's wife charged in hit-and-run of British teen Harry Dunn
- Pats win 11th straight AFC East title
- New Report Claims ToTok App Is A Spy Tool
- Marshawn Lynch Officially Signs With The Seattle Seahawks
- 42 years of Christmas Trees
- House committee raises prospect of more impeachment articles
- The Queen's Christmas speech 2019: A message of harmony and reconciliation
- Will not allow TMC leaders in state: Uttar Pradesh DGP OP Singh