Despite being 7-8, the Cowboys are still in the hunt to be in the playoffs. They tried us down the field a few times and the corners held up well.
The Cowboys would win the division with a win over the Redskins and an Eagles loss to the Giants. He showed again on Sunday what the game - and what the Philadelphia Eagles - mean to him. The truth is, this should be a close divisional matchup.
Despite missing eight games the last two years and with one game still to go in 2019, Wentz already has the 9th-most TD passes in National Football League history by a QB in his first four seasons. The Cowboys have played in three of the top five.
Pollard was initially ruled down by contact, but the Eagles challenged the play via instant replay and the call was reversed in the team's favor. Their defense, specially the secondary, hasn't lived up to the hype. The seven touchdowns are the most he has against any team, while the receptions and yards are second-most against any team (Washington Redskins).
The point here is this: Ertz is more than just a pass catcher and a statistics-maker.
In the loss, Prescott struggled, turning in a 74.5 quarterback rating as he went 25-for-44 for 265 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions. For the "Birds", on the other hand, destiny is in their hands.
The biggest difference for Prescott this week is that he has gone through the walk-through practices, unlike last week when backup Cooper Rush handled the first team offense in the walk-throughs and team drills. Saquon Barkley finally looks recovered from his high ankle sprain, coming off a career-high 189 rushing yards. But just going back from day one of the offseason to training camp, his knowledge of what he's being asked to do and then the speed at which he does it has been impressive for a young guy.
- 42 years of Christmas Trees
- The Witcher Season Two will be more focused
- S&P Flat, NASDAQ Ekes Up
- Marshawn Lynch Officially Signs With The Seattle Seahawks
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas to disperse Christmas Eve protesters
- ACA Mandate Struck Down by Federal Appeals Court
- Trump blames Speaker Pelosi, California Gov. Newsom for out-of-control homelessness
- New Report Claims ToTok App Is A Spy Tool
- American official's wife charged in hit-and-run of British teen Harry Dunn
- Saffron shrinking: Jharkhand maybe 5th state BJP to lose