"We have to play all of them, and we try with all we have to make sure we are ready for these games, so the number is not relevant to us".
A brace from Roberto Firmino and goals from James Milner and Trent Alexander-Arnold kept the Reds coasting along, although the performance of the England global appeared to catch a number of eyes - including Gary Lineker.
"We had a bit of a talk because for the first time since I knew him he looked a little bit concerned about that fact", said Klopp of the player who joined Liverpool from Hoffenheim in June 2015.
On Boxing Day, first-place Liverpool visits second-place Leicester City with so much on the line.
The Leicester goalkeeper did well soon after the first Liverpool goal when he got a hand to a Sadio Mane hit from close range.
However, three goals in seven minutes in the final quarter ensured the scoreline fairly reflected their control.
It looked like being another miserable day for United against Newcastle when Matty Longstaff netted the opener, having scored the victor when the sides met in October. West Ham from last weekend.
Earlier in the season, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp spoke of his full backs' influence to their official website - confirming that Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson's contribution from the wings is an integral part of their strategy.
On the Reds' lead in the Premier League... Michael Oliver made the right decision and VAR confirmed it.
But then the floodgates opened and the second brought a third - via a tremendous cross from Trent - which then led to the fourth. How I said, we play Wolves, Sheffield United, Everton, Tottenham, Manchester United in the next five games.
Liverpool next face Wolves in the Premier League as they draw the curtain on the month that saw them lift the FIFA Club World Cup trophy as well as maintain their near ideal run in the league.
Aston Villa is a point from safety after a 1-0 victory over Norwich, which slumped to last place.
- All is bright for Christmas Day, forecasters say
- Erdogan: Turkey to send troops to Libya
- 42 years of Christmas Trees
- Holiday 2019: Store hours for December 23 and Christmas Eve
- 'We need to go game by game' - De Bruyne
- Marshawn Lynch Officially Signs With The Seattle Seahawks
- Jurgen Klopp says Trent Alexander-Arnold is the biggest surprise at Liverpool
- Fatal Gaza strike due to faulty assessment, admits Israel
- Possible measles exposure at 5 U.S. airports, officials say
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas to disperse Christmas Eve protesters