Leaks of the eagerly awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smartphone have been popping up for the past few weeks.
Jacob Chen (陳啟蒙), vice president of Samsung Taiwan's mobile and information business unit, said earlier this week that the company is initially targeting early bird consumers for the new phone in Taiwan and the supply will be limited. The successor of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is expected to feature a 108 MP ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor.
Samsung's next foldable smartphone (expected to be Galaxy Fold 2) will feature a clamshell design, the company has already confirmed.
On the part of connectivity, the two small variants of the smartphone will come in 5G and LTE, whereas the largest 6.7-inch variant will be 5G only.
The device sports a triple camera setup on the cack consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor paired with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
As most of us would probably expect, the Galaxy S11e will be the smallest phone of the bunch, and judging from these protective films, the size difference seems to be significant. For selfies and video calling, the Samsung Galaxy A30s comes equipped with a 16MP front camera.
What you see above is an alleged close-up of the camera set-up on the Galaxy S11: four cameras, three on the left side, one on the right side, and below it, an LED flash. The certification confirms that the phone will support Bluetooth v5.0.
Samsung is yet to announce the official launch details of the Galaxy Tab A4 S. Also, it isn't clear where the tablet will make its debut.
Flagship smartphones still hover around the $1,000 price range, but major players in the industry have launched more affordable devices over the course of the year. Today, we're hearing a February 11 launch at a special event in San Francisco. As of now, the device is available in offline retail stores across the country.
- 5 dead in small plane crash near a Louisiana airport, police say
- Costa del Sol: father and two children drowned in a 'tragic accident'
- 3 takeaways: Boston Celtics roar past Toronto Raptors
- 'Imus In The Morning' Radio Show Host Don Imus Dies At 79
- Oil prices rise in Christmas eve trade amid supply cuts
- Warner ready to go for Boxing Day Test: Justin Langer
- You can finally pre-order an official Baby Yoda plush doll
- Norway’s Princess Martha Louise’s ex-husband Ari Behn has died at 47
- Kylie Jenner's Daughter Stormi Gifted Life-Size Playhouse By Grandma Kris
- Is former Steeler Antonio Brown signing with the Saints?