City's stars looked visibly stunned, Kyle Walker furious as he stormed down the tunnel after they blew a two-nil lead. "Obviously, at the last stages of the season, you also focus on the other contenders for the title race, but there is still a lot of the championship left".
The result moves Wolves up to fifth but perhaps more significantly means City stay third behind Leicester and remain 14 points adrift of runaway leaders Liverpool. It is tough with our routine and the quantity of video games to have the identical time off, however we've executed it just a few occasions earlier than. Again, Patricio saved from Sterling but this time the England winger drove home the rebound to put City in front.
In the first flashpoint of a turbulent first half, Ederson was sent off after 12 minutes when he fouled Diogo Jota after the attacker ran.
Kevin De Bruyne's expertly timed through-ball cut the Wolves defence apart and with Patricio slow to come off his line, Sterling delicately chipped the ball into the net.
The 27-year-old full-back now has give goals across all competitions so far this season and is such a risky threat going forward.
"Now, because of certain errors and other situations, we are far away".
"We need to do our things in an intelligent way, a creative way, and I repeat I like the players that I have". The reality of the game changes when Manchester City has one man less. We made mistakes, but let's be fair to the game, everything changes when City have one man less.
- West Ham 1 - 2 Leicester
- 3 takeaways: Boston Celtics roar past Toronto Raptors
- Samsung Galaxy S10 successor won't be called the Galaxy S11 apparently
- Joe Biden Says He Would Defy Subpoena in Trump Impeachment Trial
- Universal sends theatres new cut of 'Cats' with 'improved visual effects'
- You Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot And Find Joe’s New Obsession
- Five stabbed in 'cowardly' attack on New York Hanukkah celebration
- Costa del Sol: father and two children drowned in a 'tragic accident'
- Several killed after plane with 100 on board crashes in Kazakhstan
- CBC Responds To Edited Trump Scene