Iranian winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh scored his first Brighton goal with Aaron Mooy also on target against Bournemouth.
Tottenham's dominance after the break was rewarded eight minutes from time through Harry Kane's penalty after the England worldwide had been chopped down inside the area.
Calvert-Lewin was the match-winner on Boxing Day as Ancelotti began his Everton reign with a 1-0 victory over Burnley.
The Hammers, however, did not capitalise on their reprieve and it was Leicester who went ahead five minutes before half-time when Ayoze Perez headed James Justin's cross to the far post back to Iheanacho, who stooped to nod in from close range.
West Ham lost 29 of its 64 matches under Pellegrini.
Liverpool finish the year as resounding favourites to win their first league title in 30 years, while Wolves end 2019 in good form despite defeat at Anfield. "We dominated at times in the second half and we created chances without quite getting the final touch".
There are now only nine Premier League clubs of the 17 that ended the 2018/19 season (and didn't get relegated) who still have the same manager.
But victory for Jurgen Klopp's team was was marred by yet more anger from fans over the use of VAR, with many believing that the miniscule offside margins being called were ruining the game and disadvantaging attacking teams. Palace were denied an early lead when Max Meyer smashed home, only for Wilfried Zaha to be ruled marginally offside by VAR in the build up.
Christian Eriksen's brilliant free-kick levelled for Spurs early in the second half, but Mourinho's men shot themselves in the foot again soon after as Serge Aurier's own goal restored Norwich's lead. A clumsy sliding tackle from Christoph Zimmermann on the England striker resulted in a penalty and he swept home from 12 yards.
But Watford got a second goal in the 67th minute - Deeney smashing in a penalty after he had been barged over by Douglas Luiz, and Ismaila Sarr finished Villa off 19 minutes from time.
"After three minutes the decision was done".
Sadio Mane scored the victor in the first half, slotting it past keeper Rui Patricio after it bounced off Adam Lallana's shoulder in the box.
- You can finally pre-order an official Baby Yoda plush doll
- Snow Now Possible In Holiday Week Forecast | Norwalk
- Mohammad Yusuf slams Kaneria's comments on discrimination, Twitter wonders why he converted
- US Tech Stock Index Nasdaq Crosses 9,000 First Time Ever
- 'Imus In The Morning' Radio Show Host Don Imus Dies At 79
- Several stabbed during Hanukkah celebration at rabbi’s home
- US Ready to Deal With Any 'Christmas Gift' From Kim
- At least 15 dead with scores in hospital after Kazakhstan aircraft crash
- You Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot And Find Joe’s New Obsession
- Norway’s Princess Martha Louise’s ex-husband Ari Behn has died at 47