"We could bring up 50 questions just like that one". "I just don't know what's going to happen and I'm not going to predict it".
Henry and the Titans were ready though, and ready to prove they are serious contenders.
Tennessee Titans cornerback Logan Ryan got the flawless revenge on his former team. Nobody else on the Titans gained any yards in the third quarter until a Ryan Tannehill third-down sneak with about 1:10 left. Now they are playing in the Wild Card for the first time in ten years. But then Tennessee committed a delay of game penalty, then a false start, then baited New England into a neutral zone infraction.
The Patriots, though, regained the advantage via a five-yard rush from Julian Edelman to ease some of the tension in Foxborough, where another Folk field goal put New England 13-7 ahead.
Brady was trying to force a ball into tight coverage and it was tipped up and into the hands of Ryan who ran it back from the 9-yard line for a touchdown.
Tannehill led the National Football League with a career-best 117.5 passer rating and by averaging 9.6 yards per pass attempt.
If you don't already have one, a great way to watch a few games for free this season - including every Sunday Night Football game - is by purchasing an HD antennae.
Still, the love from New England fans has never waned.
There would be no scoring by either team in the second half. Meaning, it will have to wait until the end of the Wild Card round to see who will draw the top-seeded Ravens.
Henry's 204 yards from scrimmage were the most given up by the Patriots to one player in their 41 playoff games under coach Bill Belichick.
Brady ended what may be his infamous final scene completing 20 of 37 passes for 209 yards and no touchdowns. Those were Tennessee's first points in the final two minutes of the opening half since Week 8.
"It's a lot of confidence in his ability, his toughness, his durability", Titans coach Mike Vrabel said. Henry had 14 carries for 106 yards, and another 22-yard catch, before halftime. His 16 rushing touchdowns also led the NFL. The Patriots' nine Super Bowl appearances have occurred after they had earned a bye week. "I don't think I'm the only one in that category". And the Patriots lost to them.
Titans: Linebacker Jayon Brown hurt his shoulder in the first half.
1 seed in the AFC, and as a result, won't have to play until the divisional round of the playoffs on January 11.
- NZ Players' Association boss sceptical over four-day Test shift
- Scores of animals killed in fire at German zoo
- Tens of thousands mourn Iran general after United States airstrike
- Xavi reckons Guardiola will 'prioritise the Champions League'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite leaked online and could cost around ~RM2795
- John Klingberg Posts Two Assists In Winter Classic
- Kohli picked as captain of Ponting’s Test team of the decade
- President Trump to participate in national championship in New Orleans, reports say
- Qassem Soleimani killing: Prominent red ring on finger helped identify Iranian general
- Japan calls on Interpol for Ghosn's handover