Pitt then joked to the outlet, "The second most important reunion of her year?"
"I wanted to bring my mom, but everyone I sit next to they say I'm dating", said Pitt, while collecting his award.
Pitt and Aniston were married for almost five years from 2000, to 2005 before they broke up and he began a relationship with Angelina Jolie. If winning a Golden Globe is any indication, the consensus is that Brad Pitt is doing just fine. Was he glad he won the Golden Globe for best supporting actor in a movie? Now, nearly 20 years after the time they said their "I two", Jennifer Aniston found herself watching while Brad Pitt won the Best supporting actor Golden Globo on Sunday night.
Anyone who's seen the classic 1997 film knows, that even 23 years after its release, one epic question remains the center of debate - Could Jack have fit on the door with Rose after the ship sank? In the picture's caption, Jennifer revealed that Reese had asked Beyoncé and Jay-Z for champagne - no less - after they ran out of water on their table.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston make separate exits out of the Sunset Tower Hotel on Sunday night (January 5) in West Hollywood, Calif.
"I think we need it", he said, before walking off stage. One person wrote: "Jen being happy and proud during Brad's speech? I thank you. Still, I would have shared the raft". "They were saying that", he added.
The source continued: "Jen whispered something to Brad, but it wasn't in an affectionate way". He would have made room on that door! They were trying to be low-key.
She wore her long hair down and parted at the middle, and accessorized with a double-layered diamond necklace along with THAT ring on her left hand.
- 'Hopefully unlikely' - Tom Brady optimistic on Patriots stay after Titans loss
- Tens of thousands caught in deadly Indonesian floods
- John Klingberg Posts Two Assists In Winter Classic
- Celebrities Will Be Forced to Go Vegan at the 2020 Golden Globes
- Amy Klobuchar's campaign raises $ 11.4 million raised in the fourth quarter
- Trump Responds to Tehran’s Threats: ‘We Have Targeted 52 Iranian Sites’
- Soleimani contributed to plotting terror attacks in New Delhi, London
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa tweets NFL decision is coming Jan
- Iran's top military chief Qasem Soleimani killed in US strike
- Video shows moment Iran's top general Qassem Soleimani is killed