The captain of England suffered a tear in the 1-0 defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day, although the club did not say what figure it is.
"I think this ball is [a] beach ball".
"They are the fundamentals of the game and that was the biggest thing I was proud of, the team fighting for the shirt".
The FA Cup draw with Middlesbrough means that the Spurs need to take on the same opponent once again.
"I am trying to work as hard as possible all the time, that's what I am trying to do".
Such is Kane's importance to Spurs, they do not have an out-and-out replacement and will rely on Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura to fill the void.
He had also said that United needed a striker and players such as Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial did not possess such qualities, adding that a number nine is a player who is comfortable to play in the box and Lukaku was the best available option for them.
"So we've got to strive different issues and that's what we're going to do. We played well very in the last 20 minutes, we were just missing a second goal". Full-backs Danny Rose and Ben Davies are two additional players with long-term injuries.
"I do not know".
And after the final whistle was blown, Jose Mourinho stated clearly that the ball used in the game was too light and made his players unsettled. "A ball that he had with (James) Ward-Prowse". He had it and felt it however stored enjoying till the top.
The Dubliner, who turns 18 next month, is set to sign a new long-term deal with the club, according to reports in the Irish Daily Mirror.
FREE TO PLAY: miss your chance to win the £ 250,000 jackpot for the sixth time this season.
- Singer Pink Pledges $500,000 to Help Fight Deadly Brushfires in Australia
- Donald Trump reiterates threat to target Iranian cultural sites
- Kohli picked as captain of Ponting’s Test team of the decade
- United Kingdom re-establishes RN shipping escorts as Gulf crisis escalates
- Twitter reacts to Tom Brady, Patriots getting eliminated from playoffs
- Celebrities Will Be Forced to Go Vegan at the 2020 Golden Globes
- 'Hopefully unlikely' - Tom Brady optimistic on Patriots stay after Titans loss
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa tweets NFL decision is coming Jan
- Australia wildfires: How to help victims and firefighters
- Amy Klobuchar's campaign raises $ 11.4 million raised in the fourth quarter