Never mind the players, it is a lesson the men in charge of Leeds's transfer dealings need to heed.
"The biggest change was how we approached the second-half, the mentality, how aggressive we are, how intense we are".
"They're a nightmare for each workforce to play", he mentioned.
"After I see what I do not wish to see, and I am not speaking about technically and even tactically, I can't be completely happy and I've to allow them to know".
"I really hope that you were proud of us after the [Manchester] United game", he wrote in the matchday programme. "We want to go to the Palace game and do well".
"It's [whether Leeds are ready for the Premier League] not one I can answer, it's something we don't know will happen", Bielsa told his post-match press conference. "They are a great team and what they've built is powerful", Arteta said.
"I mentioned earlier than the sport, to play towards them is like going to the dentist". That is their expectation.
Phillips is a defensive midfielder that drops into intelligent areas of the pitch deeper in his half and dictates play for his team on the ball, something he wasn't afraid to do at the Emirates Stadium.
"It is good that I saw them react when they lost to Chelsea (last month) and now I have seen them react again in this game. In training he's always telling us to press, with passion, and play with a objective".
The Gunners made Leeds pay for their profligacy with a host of wasted first-half chances before Reiss Nelson scored the victor 10 minutes into the second period.
"What we needed to do in the match is repeat what we did in the first half", said the Argentine tactician.
Nelson's close-range finish from Alexandre Lacazette's cross came 10 minutes into the second half.
"Inside the first half we pressed the opponents' defence additional and have been able to assault fast. We couldn't do that in the second half".
- Kevin De Bruyne: Arteta can go to Arsenal
- Amy Klobuchar's campaign raises $ 11.4 million raised in the fourth quarter
- Germany weighs in on US-Iran tension
- Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Reunite At The 2020 Golden Globes
- Trump Responds to Tehran’s Threats: ‘We Have Targeted 52 Iranian Sites’
- Celebrities Will Be Forced to Go Vegan at the 2020 Golden Globes
- Troops deployed across fire-hit Australia after horror weekend
- Donald Trump reiterates threat to target Iranian cultural sites
- Iranian Tension Rises after U.S. Drone Strike Kills Top Iranian Commander
- 2 former Seahawks among 15 Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists