Former Newcastle, Manchester United and City striker Andy Cole would be the next name on his hit list on 187, with Wayne Rooney scoring 208 and Alan Shearer a record 260.
"Aston Villa picked up a much-needed three points at Turf Moor in their last league game; a victory which saw them move out of the relegation places, but it is hard to see them getting anything from the visit of Manchester City", Owen told BetVictor. "That's where we are", said Aston Villa manager Dean Smith.
"There are four boxes and we're not any closer to doing that at the moment".
"I came away that day (2015) thinking, "What a player that boy is". He saved a penalty at Swansea and then snapped his Achilles so was out for six months. "We've progressed in the tournament and we've had two penalty shootouts, so it's been tricky and hard at times".
The 29-year-old midfielder spent the first half of the campaign on loan to Burnley, but struggled to make a good impression on Sean Dyche, limited to one Premier League appearance and two in total.
Smith added: 'He's a talented player, holds a medal for a Premier League champion but his career has stalled with his move to Chelsea not going as he would have liked. We know it's going to be hard over the two legs, but hopefully, we can get off to a good start in the first game at home.
"He has broken in, lots of people are hanging around him and everything else, but after they got relegated he took on a greater responsibility, showed a leadership role with the club and has helped bring them back up".
- Man dies in Stanislaus County after getting the flu
- Trump, US lawmakers battle over war powers amid Iran tensions
- Arsenal advances to FA Cup fourth round with victory over Leeds United
- Boeing worker says 737 MAX 'designed by clowns'
- Venezuela: Juan Guaido brands rival speaker accomplice of the dictatorship
- Putin meets with Syria's Assad with the Middle East on edge
- Steve Irwin's Family Rescues 90,000th Animal Amidst Australia Wildfires
- 'Never threaten the Iranian nation,' Rouhani warns Trump
- Two babies' deaths linked to flu, Douglas County Health Department confirms
- Apple iPhone hits double-digit growth in China, official data shows