As the on-and-off Hollywood bachelor accepted his Best Supporting Actor statue for "Once Upon a Time.in Hollywood", he used the opportunity to take a good-natured dig at the tabloids. You can't have one without the other. But Aniston's most buzzworthy reaction occurred after Pitt joked that he didn't want to bring his mom as his plus one because the media tends to report that he's dating any woman he stands next to.
Asked about his "struggle with booze", he replied: "Well, I just saw it as a disservice to myself, as an escape". He then gave Cooper a thumbs-up and told him "I love you, and I thank you".
Pitt stopped drinking after his contentious split from Angelina Jolie. "It'd just be awkward", he said as cameras captured Aniston's reaction.
In the audience was Pitt's ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, who was spotted laughing with the rest of the crowd.
Pitt told Entertainment Tonight at the Golden Globes that he and Jen are merely "friends".
They were also reportedly there for each other amid their respective high profile breakups.
Bradley Cooper mentioned that if he wouldn't have modified his life when he did, he wouldn't have been in a position to have entry to himself or different individuals.
He joked: "It's the second most important reunion of her year", before adding, "That was a play on Friends". He then, completely unprompted, said, "I would have shared the raft". "I don't have any really bad blood", the goop founder recently dished to Harper's Bazaar magazine, admitting in a 2015 interview that she "fell in love" with Brad and that her late father was "devastated" when they broke-up.
- Watch AMD's CES 2020 keynote in 10 minutes
- Novak Djokovic concerned about bushfire smoke at Australian Open
- Kashmir: India top court orders review of longest internet shutdown
- Edmonton Oilers start slow but rally to win in Montreal
- Sultan of Oman Qaboos bin Said has died
- LG highlights an array of 8K TVs at CES 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan step back as 'senior' Royals
- Trump, US lawmakers battle over war powers amid Iran tensions
- Two babies' deaths linked to flu, Douglas County Health Department confirms
- Signs Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Would Step Down