This isn't the first time a player has called into question the "random" nature of the NFL's random drug tests.
Tannehill returned to the field moments later and rushed for a one-yard touchdown - the Titans ending the third period with a commanding 28-6 lead.
"Our defense just kept getting us the ball back". When I didn't fail, it's like, & # 39; how do we tear it down in other ways? "Three turnovers. That shouldn't happen". Jackson went two of eight for 17 yards and an interception in the first half against the Chargers, and the Ravens fell behind 23-3 in a one-and-out playoff performance.
The Titans oozed confidence in the second half and a sequence of brilliance from running back Henry stretched Tennessee's advantage against Baltimore.
His 50th pass of the night, on fourth down in Tennessee territory, with just over four minutes left, hit the ground with a thud, just like Baltimore's season.
Garoppolo then marched the 49ers 61 yards upfield on a smooth, eight-play opening drive that culminated with the San Francisco quarterback picking out receiver Kendrick Bourne with a three-yard pass for a touchdown.
Before the November meeting, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers noted how his team would likely have to beat the 49ers in San Francisco at some point this season to get to the Super Bowl.
The host 49ers advanced to a home NFC championship showdown against either the Seattle Seahawks or Green Bay Packers, who meet Sunday, with a relentless defensive display to throttle the Vikings offense led by quarterback Kirk Cousins.
- Prince William Wants Kate Middleton To Be Called ‘Princess’ Like Mom Diana
- The PS5 still has big surprises to come, teases Sony
- Dean Smith wants to end long trophy wait for Aston Villa
- Boeing worker says 737 MAX 'designed by clowns'
- LG highlights an array of 8K TVs at CES 2020
- Brad Pitt Really Doesn’t Want To Return To The Ocean’s Eleven Franchise
- Trump, US lawmakers battle over war powers amid Iran tensions
- Neil Peart, the drummer and lyricist of Rush, has died at 67
- Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines to Resume Flights to Iran, Iraq Later Today
- Joe Judge leaving Patriots to become new Giants head coach