Running back Mark Ingram ran for 1,018 yards and he averaged 5.0 yards a carry, but he is questionable with a calf injury. Baltimore, which broke the NFL's 41-year-old single-season rushing record, allowed 218 yards rushing to Tennessee, including 195 yards to running back Derrick Henry.
Henry ran for 182 yards, the most in a postseason game since January 2008, and a touchdown against the Patriots.
But, bygosh, was Henry born to run.
"I felt like this was the best football team that it could be this year", Harbaugh said. The offense wasn't as explosive as we've seen during the regular season, throwing an interception on the opening drive, failing to convert a fourth down on the second and punting it away after that. "We can only get better". We believe in each other.
Tennessee seized the momentum early and didn't let go.
The Baltimore Ravens had a remarkable regular season. The next possession, the Ravens went for a 4th and 1 from their own 45, only to get stuffed and turn the ball over yet again.
The first time Jackson disappointed in the playoffs, he came back and took the league by storm. That set up Matt Stover's game-winning field goal with 57 seconds left.
At the heart of its defeat, Baltimore couldn't stop the Titans' run game or solve their defense when it counted.
Ryan Tannehill's throws to Jonnu Smith and Kalif Raymond, who missed the last two games in concussion protocol, gave Tennessee a 14-point edge.
From there, things quickly unraveled for Baltimore.
Jackson finished 31 for 59, the Ravens made 29 first downs and racked up 530 yards.
Henry says the team isn't getting ahead of themselves.
"It only takes turning the ball over one or two times, a penalty here and a penalty there".
Head Coach Mike Vrabel echoed the same work ethic.
"I really did think they would play Mariota the whole season because the organization had banked on him so much". That, players said, made it harder for Baltimore to stick to their gameplan. "Teams that do that keep playing". Be sure to check our Models up until kickoff for up-to-date projections that reflect the latest breaking news. However, I can't put too much blame on Lamar Jackson for this game, Lamar Jackson combined for 508 total yards. He threw 365 yards and added another 143 on the ground.
- Justin Bieber is battling Lyme disease
- LG highlights an array of 8K TVs at CES 2020
- Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines to Resume Flights to Iran, Iraq Later Today
- Why are Harry and Meghan taking a break? This poll explains
- Putin meets with Syria's Assad with the Middle East on edge
- Snow squall warning in effect: Environment Canada
- Prince William Wants Kate Middleton To Be Called ‘Princess’ Like Mom Diana
- Joe Judge leaving Patriots to become new Giants head coach
- Two babies' deaths linked to flu, Douglas County Health Department confirms
- The PS5 still has big surprises to come, teases Sony