Samsung fans are counting down the days until February 11 when the company is finally going to unveil its new flagship smartphone. Unlike its usual modus operandi, the South Korean firm is holding its standalone event a couple of weeks before MWC 20 in Barcelona. In the first edition, the Samsung Galaxy Fold appears like a book opening horizontally. A secondary 48MP secondary camera with a Samsung ISOCell S5KGW2 is also present serving an as-yet-unknown role, paired with a Samsung ISOCell S5K2LA of unknown resolution, plus at least one more rear-facing camera.
There are said to be four lenses at work here with a standard wide-angle, ultra wide-angle, portrait and macro option all present. Adding to the excitement, the report claims that there are rumours of an even higher version of the model, an S20 Ultra with advanced camera features and micro-sensors. A name that calls the letter "Z" evoking rather a device that would have not two but three screens.
Like this story? Share it!The other is the Samsung Galaxy S11 range (or Samsung Galaxy S20, as it's rumoured to be called), said to come in regular, Plus and Ultra models. "The powerful combination of Microsoft Teams and the new Galaxy XCover Pro builds on this partnership and will provide firstline workers everywhere with the technology they need to be more collaborative, productive and secure". Now that this name stands changed to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, some people may start questioning if this is the right one.
Single Take Photo is a new camera mode that basically instructs the user to move their phone around the subject a certain way while it captures photos and short videos. There's no fingerprint sensor, not that we were expecting one and you can't see any ports. The device has a 32 megapixel camera on the front. Since all the phones that will be powered by the Snapdragon 865 will have a 5G modem, it is safe to say the non-5G versions of the Galaxy S20 are the ones powered by the Exynos 990 chipset.
- San Francisco 49ers sack Minnesota Vikings, advance to NFC Championship
- Students share their opinions on Titans Playoff Run
- Pelosi to send impeachment articles to Senate this week
- 'Fail Not:' What To Watch Ahead Of Trump's Senate Trial
- Brad Pitt Really Doesn’t Want To Return To The Ocean’s Eleven Franchise
- Stampede kills 40 at funeral for Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani
- Three dead in Louisiana as severe storms sweep southern US
- Blaze kills firefighter in Australia
- Jillian Michaels defends criticizing Lizzo's weight, says people should prioritize their health
- Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines to Resume Flights to Iran, Iraq Later Today