That's how long the coaches of the NFL's conference championship teams have been around.
The snatch by the 49ers capacity they'll be web web hosting the NFC title sport for handsome the second time in 21 years. Green Bay leads 4-3.
The Kansas City Chiefs staged a thrilling comeback from 24-0 down to beat the Houston Texans 51-31 and advance to the AFC Championship game. In the AFC, the victor of the Chiefs-Texans game will take on the Titans. Henry has delivered ruthless consistency against the Chiefs, gaining 191 scrimmage yards on 25 touches in each of his past two opportunities -- in November 2019 and in the Titans' 2017 wild-card-round upset win. Kickoff from Arrowhead Stadium is set for 3:05 p.m. ET.
The Chiefs are 0-3 against the Titans during Henry's career, and this is the most consistent version of the bludgeoning back.
"He had an unbelievable night", Rodgers said. "His route-running ability is just unbelievable. So this is the first step and the only step that we have to make sure we take care of, because this is the only game that really matters right now".
The 49ers easily handled the Minnesota Vikings in their divisional-round matchup Saturday, holding Kirk Cousins and Co.to 147 total yards in a 27-10 win. Derrick Henry, who was the NFL's leading rusher in the regular season and has been unstoppable since returning from a one-game absence due to a hamstring injury, ran for 195 yards against Baltimore and also threw a touchdown pass to help lead Tennessee to its first AFC Championship Game appearance since 2002.
- Tevin Coleman, 49ers, ran for 105 yards and two touchdowns in San Francisco's 27-10 win over Minnesota on Saturday.
On tight end Travis Kelce, who finished the game with a hamstring injury after taking three touchdown passes, Mahomes said: "Travis was wonderful, man he's a monster. Everything was working", Mahomes said.
Chiefs receiver Sammy Watkins noted Kansas City has ultimate faith that Mahomes can get them out of any situation. When sportsbooks decided the game was out of reach, the Chiefs opened as low as -7 at Caesars books in Vegas and as high as -9.5 at the Westgate SuperBook over the Titans (who upset the Ravens 28-12 as 10-point road underdogs), but both quickly met the rest of the books posting early lines at Chiefs -7.5.
Football is a team sport, but almost everyone would agree the Titans are where they are because of running back Derrick Henry.
The model ranked in the Top 10 on NFLPickWatch the past three years on straight-up National Football League picks and beat more than 96 percent of CBS Sports office pool players last season. "That's the biggest thing you saw here today was we've just got to find a way no matter what".
- The PS5 still has big surprises to come, teases Sony
- Blaze kills firefighter in Australia
- Sultan of Oman Qaboos bin Said has died
- Edmonton Oilers start slow but rally to win in Montreal
- Dean Smith wants to end long trophy wait for Aston Villa
- Defense Secretary: Iran's Soleimani Was 'Probably' Planning Embassy Attacks
- Pelosi to send impeachment articles to Senate this week
- Kashmir: India top court orders review of longest internet shutdown
- 'Fail Not:' What To Watch Ahead Of Trump's Senate Trial
- Sanders takes lead in Iowa less than a month before vote