A lot of the blame needs to go to head coach Bill O'Brien and the Texans coaching staff, and blame needs to go into the direction of the offense for never really getting on track, and the defense didn't play well, either.
Penn posted his exit on social media saying, "I'm outta here so we can get the second-half comeback going", and said he would be watching the rest of the game on his phone until he got home. He first chose to kick a field goal on 4th and 1, then called a failed fake punt on a 4th and 4.
Houston conceded 41 consecutive points, with the Chiefs becoming the first team in history to win a postseason game by at least 20 points after trailing by at least 20.
Houston led 24-0 at the beginning of the second quarter before the Chiefs put the foot on the gas to get past the Texans.
Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson was asked if O'Brien is the right man for the job following the loss.
I mean, it didn't not work and Kansas City then scored four touchdowns in the second quarter alone. "I said, 'Man, what the heck. I probably sold 24 hats in a short period of time", Jackson said. For us to be one of the final eight teams is huge. They needed just 16 plays to score four TDs. The fans who paid for the beers probably didn't mind too much. "We're just going to keep pushing forward and keep moving".
That led to Bud Light tracking down Adams, who they searched for after the viral moment during Game 5.
Houston also has two running backs that will be free agents in Lamar Miller and Carlos Hyde. Hyde was traded from Kansas City soon after Miller was injured and had a career-high 1,070 yards rushing.
- Apple pushes recycling with robot, but mined metals still needed
- Iran judiciary says to sue U.S. for Soleimani's assassination
- Iran signals Canada will play active role in downed flight probe
- Pompeo: Soleimani was plotting 'imminent attacks'
- Republican senators to reject plans simply dismissing impeachment charges against President Trump
- YouTuber NikkieTutorials comes out as trans
- Pelosi to send impeachment articles to Senate this week
- Barcelona make official approach for Xavi to replace Valverde as head coach
- Stampede kills 40 at funeral for Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani
- Texans vs. Chiefs: 3 Bold Predictions for Divisional Round