"The club's commercial operations generated revenue of Euro 383.5 million (GBP 326.6 million), which is more than the total revenue of the twelfth club in this year's Money League".
Arsenal have slipped out of the top 10 or the first time.
"Barca has reduced the reliance on broadcast revenue and is focusing on growing revenues within its control", he said. United have been the richest club since Deloitte first compiled their Money League in 1997, but it is projected that the era might end soon.
Paris Saint-Germain rose to fifth place, its highest position since 2014-15, pushing out Manchester City. "The largest revenue-generating clubs continue to pull away from the rest".
In getting there, it's elbowed Real Madrid into second place though its coach Zinedine Zidane may not be too unhappy: it still earnt almost 760 million euros.
Premier League's success with global and domestic broadcast deals helped eight of its teams finish in Europe's Top 20 Money League positions.
Both north-west rivals could make up a shortfall of more than €100m because United have forecast a fall in revenues of up to £85m next year as a result of the club's repeated failure to qualify for the Champions League.
Argentine superstar Lionel Messi-led Barça became the highest earning football club last season with €840.8 million ($934.1 million) revenue, the Deloitte Football Money League for 2020 said in an annual report. Spurs' revenue increased 21% to £459.3m, which was largely attributable to increased revenue from broadcasters and commercial sources.
But he knows he faces a tough task to provide Champions League football again next season with Tottenham now in eighth place and nine points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men have won three of their last four top games and will be determined to make their short trip to Liverpool. Pep Guardiola's team added three more goals before full time including a Sergio Agüero hat trick which now saw the Argentinean striker overtake Thierry Henry as the highest non-British goal scorer in the league with 177 to his name. Atlético earned 21.76 million euros, up 21 percent from previous year and is in 13th position.
- Microsoft is patching a major Windows 10 flaw discovered by the NSA
- Leaked photos confirm rumors about Samsung Galaxy S20
- Check Out A Brand-New Special Look at Marvel Studios' ‘Black Widow’
- China no longer on U.S. currency cheat list while Malaysia remains
- Greta Gerwig releases statement following Oscar snub
- Trump accuses Apple of refusing to 'unlock phones used by killers'
- Barcelona make official approach for Xavi to replace Valverde as head coach
- 10 senators who voted against USMCA
- Wendy Williams apologises for mocking Joaquin Phoenix's lip
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has ‘no news’ on Man Utd’s Bruno Fernandes pursuit