"I believe in this club, we will get there", said the gaffer.
Regardless, of previous results, looking into that way of playing should given Liverpool confidence, if anything.
Jurgen Klopp has actually alerted Liverpool followers not to anticipate their side to replicate the dominance of Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United.
They'll drop deep, stay as compact as possible and hope to steal a goal or two on the break.
The African Player of the Year is one of the regular starters in this team.
However, Suarez ended the season as the PFA Players' Player of the Year and captured the Premier League Golden Boot after he scored an impressive 31 times in 33 matches.
Klopp said Fabinho and Joel Matip are fit to return to Liverpool's squad for the game after several months on the sidelines with their respective ankle and knee injuries, but Dejan Lovren will not resume full training until next week.
United need to do something different at Anfield. We need to get to the level of those performances when you go away to the team that's top of the league and the last two performances [against Liverpool] at Old Trafford, we've drawn twice and been close to winning both games, so we've got some games to look back at.
Liverpool now has 61 points from 21 matches and they will next take on United on Sunday, January 19.
"For the fans, it means a lot to beat them", he told Sky Sports. The ability of United at rest does not surprise Pep Guardiola or Klopp himself when he faces United, but Solskjaer's often cursed side undoubtedly elevates his game when faced with great opposition.
This will be far more hard and it should only encourage Liverpool that he has this misplaced confidence.
Off the field like this, Liverpool is clearly in a much better position - it is impossible to imagine anything resembling the soap opera Paul Pogba being allowed to a full series under Klopp - and, by all objective standards, should provide further convincing evidence of this to Anfield on Sunday.
- Senators To Be Sworn In For Trump Impeachment Trial
- Wrestler Rocky Johnson, father of Dwayne Johnson, dies aged 75
- See the new evidence from the Trump impeachment investigation
- Player quits Australian Open after coughing fit in smoke-clogged air
- Wendy Williams apologises for mocking Joaquin Phoenix's lip
- US & China sign ‘phase one’ trade deal to ease global economic tensions
- Coronavirus: second death in China after Sars-like outbreak
- China's Economy Grew 6% in Fourth Quarter, Investment Picks Up
- Release detained leaders if Kashmir situation normal: Congress
- Progressives, alarmed by Sanders-Warren tension, demand a truce