If that date is confirmed, it would mean the Premier League leaders' winter break would amount to 10 football-free days, the gap between February 4 and their home match against Norwich on February 15.
Liverpool or Shrewsbury were drawn against Chelsea in the FA Cup Fifth Round draw. Against Crystal Palace earlier this month they had 73% possession and 25 shots but drew 2-2, despite Palace having just five shots. Liverpool is 1st in the league table and 16 points above Man City.
This generation coming through with astroturf and nice pitches, they get lazier in their heads, so Eric is probably one of them who is more prepared and ready for a game with that pitch.
They won 2-0 at the Madejski Stadium last season, but lost their last trip to the Cardiff City Stadium, 2-0 in August 2017.
Jason Cummings' double helped make hard work of Liverpool's FA Cup run this year.
Ighalo has the experience of playing in the Premier League and enjoyed one good season in the English top-flight.
FA Cup fifth-round draw: Chelsea to face either Liverpool or Shrewsbury
They have the fifth best points per game ratio in the league now and despite them having a -0.26 efficiency difference they'd still only have the fifth best points per game ratio if everything was even.
For Liverpool's sake, they better win this title now, because they will be turned into the most painful meme of all time if they fail to lift the trophy.
Anthony Martial added a fifth goal just before the break with a deflected effort and poor old Rovers goalkeeper Scott Davies could have done nothing about any of them. The club has changed managers, brought several heavyweight players to their club but failed to win the league.
Since Ferguson retired in 2013, the club has gone through a downward spiral as no less than four permanent managers have tried to achieve consistent success. They are the main obstacle in Liverpool's path to creating the record. The 30-year-old has two years left on his current contract with the club, but Manchester United are mulling over the possibility of signing him on loan till the end of the season as a stop-gap option. After winning the league, Klopp will complete another achievement. I just feel Jurgen Klopp should maybe reflect on this and come back with a different story.
- China virus toll jumps to 25 dead with 830 confirmed cases
- Alicia Keys & Boyz II Men open Grammys ceremony with Kobe Bryant tribute
- Five scenes that captured the grief about Kobe Bryant's death — Sunday's pain
- Taylor Swift Details Past Struggle With Eating Disorder in Netflix Doc
- Trump promises top Democrat impeachment foe 'will pay a price'
- Coronavirus infection count rises as countries race to contain its spread
- France ponders repatriating citizens from Wuhan amid virus
- Health Minister: No Coronavirus in UAE
- Chicago woman becomes 2nd U.S. case of new virus from China
- United States basketball star Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash